This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Logitech M510 Wireless Laser Mouse - $14.99 FSP @ Best Buy - DotD

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For one day only, Best Buy has the Logitech M510 Wireless Laser Mouse  on sale for $14.99 with free store pickup.

Deal Notes: This is only $0.75 higher than Amazon's lowest price ever according to Camelcamelcamel

• Laser Technology
  • Smart sleep mode + on/off switch resulting in up to 2 years of battery life
  • Side-to-side scrolling and back/forward buttons
  • Ambidextrous
  • Logitech Unifying receiver
  • 3-year limited hardware warranty
  • 2.56" x 4.72" x 1.61"

ReviewCNet 

Rated 4.7/5 stars with 3,254 customer reviews.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $19.99 from TechRabbit and Amazon.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal. lower price for high quality mouse.

I had no need for it though as the mouse worked perfectly for me as is. It also has side scrolling. One feature that I also like is the back and forward button on the side. It is in the right spot and doesn't interfere with my thumb. It also has the unifying receiver which you can connect multiple devices.

Blue and Silver available at this price. But free shipping only @ $35+

Sorry for the confusion there. I had updated the body of the OP but I apparently forgot to update the title.

Does this mouse have a storage compartment for the USB receiver?

wallsdanny said:   Does this mouse have a storage compartment for the USB receiver?
  Yes it does.

wallsdanny said:   Does this mouse have a storage compartment for the USB receiver?
   Yes.  Inside battery compartment.

Price is now $29.99

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017