This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Pet Care Coupons, Free Printable Coupons, Online Coupons | Coupons.com
Disclaimer
at link, look for $10 off 8lb+ any brand of DRY DOG and 4lb+ any brand of DRY CAT

TWO PRINT PER PC.  EXPIRES 8/20!!

DO NOT WAIT, these coupons may not last.

https://www.coupons.com/coupons/pet-care-coupons-102/

THIS IS A STORE COUPON!! it can be stacked with a MANU COUPON to make items totally free or better than free! Have other items to absorb overage!!!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
There's information on that here:  

http://bfy.tw/7Iko

Dawgswin (Aug. 19, 2016 @ 4:08p) |

Thanks,going to try that.

ricksteer (Aug. 19, 2016 @ 11:28p) |

changing the zip code didn't change if you saw this or not. the only way was if coupons,com saw your ip address (where y... (more)

MeIsCheap (Aug. 20, 2016 @ 7:14p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not seeing that coupon at link.

kstraka said:   Not seeing that coupon at link.

supposedly national, try changing the zip code to 08505.

I got two prints, it is there...anyone else?

Same here, got two each.

I looked over the dog food on their web page, nothing that would be free but some excellent deals
Green for the post

Both coupons expires 8/20/2016. As always you can print two like coupons per device/computer.

Cat coupon excludes Purina Cat Chow and has to be 4lbs or larger. Dog coupon works on any food 8lbs or larger

Example in-store deals:
Purchase 1x 5.7lbs IAMS Proactive Health Cat Food = $10.99
Use 1x $10 Off Any Cat Food at Petco (4lb or larger) = -$10.00
Final Price: $0.99
or
Purchase 1x 8.8lbs Puppy Chow Dog Food = $12.47
Use 1x $10 Off Any Dog Food at Petco (8lb or larger) = -$10.00
Final Price: $2.47

Deals4mykids said:   Both coupons expires 8/20/2016. As always you can print two like coupons per device/computer.

Cat coupon excludes Purina Cat Chow and has to be 4lbs or larger. Dog coupon works on any food 8lbs or larger

Example in-store deals:
Purchase 1x 5.7lbs IAMS Proactive Health Cat Food = $10.99
Use 1x $10 Off Any Cat Food at Petco (4lb or larger) = -$10.00
Final Price: $0.99
or
Purchase 1x 8.8lbs Puppy Chow Dog Food = $12.47
Use 1x $10 Off Any Dog Food at Petco (8lb or larger) = -$10.00
Final Price: $2.47

all that info is clearly communicated already on expiration dates.

there are coupons around for all these brands, your oop should be as low as ZERO if you stack a brand coupon with this Petco coupon.

I didn't have them, even though I changed my zip to 08505.  What other zips might work?

dionaea said:   I didn't have them, even though I changed my zip to 08505.  What other zips might work?

are you sure? are you getting all the PET COUPONS at one time using OP link? something wrong on your end IMO.

tuskers said:   I looked over the dog food on their web page, nothing that would be free but some excellent deals
Green for the post

Sorry but you are wrong.

1) you can price match a sale at another store AND use the coupon.

2) if the dog food is $13.99 and you have a $4 off manu coupon PLUS this coupon IT IS FREE.

You are not thinking out of the box....can't just look at the Petco website prices and say "oh well, nothing free:.

​I have 31 coupons for "pet care", and none are this one.  I used IE and then switched to Chrome, used the OP's link, tried not logging in, tried logging in, tried changing zip code.  Color me frustrated.

dionaea said:   ​I have 31 coupons for "pet care", and none are this one.  I used IE and then switched to Chrome, used the OP's link, tried not logging in, tried logging in, tried changing zip code.  Color me frustrated.

that is weird, cause thus far you are the only one reporting an issue finding the coupon.

dionaea said:   ​I have 31 coupons for "pet care", and none are this one.  I used IE and then switched to Chrome, used the OP's link, tried not logging in, tried logging in, tried changing zip code.  Color me frustrated.
  Yup, 35 "Pet Care" coupons, and none of them are for $10 off.

So apparently my additional coupons (to make the food free) was marked as spam. So best of luck locating the manufacturer coupons to add to this deal.

Green for you, OP.

kstraka said:   
  Yup, 35 "Pet Care" coupons, and none of them are for $10 off.

I even switched to my husband's computer and still have 31 pet care coupons.  I searched through every single coupon showing for me on Coupons.com, and it's still not there.  There must be some selection key Coupons uses so some see it and some don't.

I also don't see them.  Even when I change the zip code, the same "local" coupons come up.  I don't think it's actually letting me change the zip from where my internet provider comes from (an hour away from my house) even though it says it does.  Even logging in and changing that zip still won't change the local coupons.

Coupon says you need a "Pals Rewards" card to use. Is this true?

jhd3rd said:   Coupon says you need a "Pals Rewards" card to use. Is this true?
  It takes less than a minute at the register to get one

briarycliffs said:   I also don't see them.  Even when I change the zip code, the same "local" coupons come up.  I don't think it's actually letting me change the zip from where my internet provider comes from (an hour away from my house) even though it says it does.  Even logging in and changing that zip still won't change the local coupons.

so strange, I simply don't know what the catch is on why some aren't seen the Q's.

The $10 off 4lb+ coupon says Manufacturer's coupon for me and the $10 off 10lb+ says Retailer's coupon...weird, but I can make it work. Thanks!

I also can not get the thing to show, I also changed to 08505.

Can anyone confirm that the Petco coupon works at Petco Unleashed locations?

TRY THESE ZIPS TOO!!

if you don't see Q's

Coupons can be found at select zip codes: 79928, 89503, 20147, and 20602 

MISTERCHEAP said:   TRY THESE ZIPS TOO!!

if you don't see Q's

I tried those as well

I'm just NOT getting it done this time

There was a $2.50 per bag off Iams cat food any size, the 2 coupons stacked would have been sweet for my cats, with $12.50 off a bag

if you don't see Q's

no luck at any of those. all had 31 or 32 pet coupons, but no $10 off.

Just worked for mr! Thanks

frogface said:   Just worked for mr! Thanks

What zip code? I've tried a few more than mentioned, and I thought the Q was gone for good before you posted.

Thanks for post OP.Found coupons no problem using link,but declined to give mobile number to print.

ricksteer said:   Thanks for post OP.Found coupons no problem using link,but declined to give mobile number to print.
  you can opt for coupon printer app to be installed instead..

Shelf tag at the store said any any two bags of Purina Pro Plan dog food 7.4lb to 8lb for $20 with Pals Rewards. I ended up with two 8 lb. bags of Pro Plan for free. Thanks, MISTERCHEAP!

Worked like a charm thanks OP

If you go to the ProPlan website you can create / walk through your dogs plan and they'll email you a link to print a $5 off manufacturer's coupon.
I imagine you can stack the Petco coupon (which is manufacturers) with this $5 coupon
*Even though the original $10 coupons state MANUFACTURER'S COUPON it has the Petco logo on it I imagine it's simply a store coupon and NOT a real manuf coupon

code works for me. Thanks

No go, regardless of zip codes. 

Same no go for me. I have spoken to Coupons.com support staff about this and the only response I got was, "Oh, well if it's a good deal you will find it, but awesome deals you will never find."

When I asked why that would possibly be the staffer seemed a bit taken aback and said slowly,

"Because....it's you. We all know when its you. Did no one ever tell you?"

if you don't see Q's

Coupons.com coupons are regional and they no longer show you different ones depending on your zip code (or at least they're not support to). It's based on your IP location.

Thanks a lot. I just got it now. Its really amazing for me.

billrubin said:   

if you don't see Q's

Coupons.com coupons are regional and they no longer show you different ones depending on your zip code (or at least they're not support to). It's based on your IP location.

If you have a VPN, point it to one of these regions.

Anybody have any luck getting the store to match Petco.com's online prices? Petco.com combined with the coupon would be great for the expensive food I get... Thanks, MISTERCHEAP! You ALWAYS da MAN!

Skipping 14 Messages...
myisland said:   Where do you enter the zip code?

changing the zip code didn't change if you saw this or not. the only way was if coupons,com saw your ip address (where you are connecting from) was located in an area that was supposed to see the coupon. so the solution is to use a vpn (virtual private network) to make your connection to the internet go through one of these areas. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016