This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://pages.ebay.com/promo/2016/0818/CBACK2SCHOOL.html? 

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items in Home & Garden, Baby, Crafts, Pet Supplies, and Sporting Goods
  2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 10:59 AM Pacific Time on August 19, 2016
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CBACKTOSCHOOL

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Surprised to see this coupon is not valid when using eBay gift cards for payment.
Is this a new restriction?

For future offers, Could I have used this code & pay with an eBay gift card if I am not buying an eBay gc? replies greatly appreciated!

Another thread that should have been auto-expired.

Did anyone buy food with this? I see now food & beverages are a subcategory of home& garden

zjts said:   Did anyone buy food with this? I see now food & beverages are a subcategory of home& garden
I've bought bulk mixed nuts twice this year, two different $15 off coupon promos, and both worked fine. I paid with Paypal credit both times if that matters to you. 

ETA: neither of those coupons were limited to a certain category  (i.e., dorms/decor) like this promo.

hx for reply. I was wondering if food items qulified for the home&garden category required on this offer

zjts said:   hx for reply. I was wondering if food items qulified for the home&garden category required on this offer
  Yes, both of the bulk nuts I bought were categorized by e Bay as home and garden items. I know this for sure because I had to check to make sure both purchases would qualify for additional CB according to my CB portal's restrictions.

BTW, there is a new $15 off $75 offer posted
www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1521349/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017