• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
Just wanted to let everyone know about a deal I found.  I was looking at one of these portable chargers from Darq Matter and saw they had a sale for $7 off their larger units with the code " 7DARQ7 "   I was playing around with the code on their small chargers and it worked on them also. I went ahead and ordered two of the smaller chargers and got $7 off both in my order!  (About $8 each per charger) Not sure if they will cancel on me, but I did get an order confirmation email with the discounts, so fingers crossed

Here's a link to the ad on Facebook Darq Matter - Back to School 
Code = " 7DARQ7 "
Ad said $7 off their bigger chargers, but it worked for me on the smaller ones as well 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$8 for a small charger doesn't seem too good a deal, though they claim to be better than the competition.

That talk big about how their products are better...yet only offer a 12 month warranty. if you truly are better, why isn't your warranty better?

Shipping is 1.97.

Just an update. I received a USPS confirmation number via email so it looks like my order has shipped. More to follow.

The cheap chargers only charge your phone once. Meh

$8 for a charger? not that good of a deal.

Nice deals. Nice finds. Thanks OP!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016