• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Also, there is a $20 off offer if you activate the phone in-store, so possibly free.  Activation offer expires 8/27.

This same deal was offered in July, but BB raised the phone price after just one day.  The price is back down to $19.99.

I did this deal in July and got it free, YMMV.  Some people reported getting turned down by Best Buy employees in July, but I had no problem.

It can't be used on Ring Plus unless active on Boost for a year, but it can be used on WiFi for free.

Member Summary

LGTribute5 (33.79kB)
Thanks Xenocrates
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How does Boost Mobile coverage compare to RingPlus/Sprint?

i bought this phone when it was $19.99 and man i found it to suck hard. lags, glitches, missed texts and calls galore. when returning it, the BB folks said that they've been seeing a lot of returns on it. just my 2c.

I have had the opposite results. Granted I upgraded from a Kyocera hydro. For $19.99 I am very happy. Here in NYC it works just fine.

LG Tribute used to be a popular phone to buy for ringplus. I have one, but am having problems due to small internal memory as most of it is used by the OS and other required apps. I have 32G SD installed but it is not useful as most apps want to install in internal memory (no option to move to SD). Has anyone successfully partitioned and linked the SD to use as internal memory. If so can you please share how you did it. Thanks in advance.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016