This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Dell - Inspiron 15.6" Laptop - Intel Core i3 - 4GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive $239.99 w/ Visa Checkout at bestbuy.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Dell - Inspiron 15.6" Laptop - Intel Core i3 - 4GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive $239.99 w/ Visa Checkout at bestbuy.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does anyone know if you can stack the Visa Checkout and Amex offers?

stanolshefski said:   Does anyone know if you can stack the Visa Checkout and Amex offers?
  It has for me before. Just add your Amex to Visa Checkout wallet.

Just checked at that other site and people are confirming that they got both.

stanolshefski said:   Does anyone know if you can stack the Visa Checkout and Amex offers?

May I know what kind of Amex offer..?  thanks..!  

fatfat2003 said:   stanolshefski said:   Does anyone know if you can stack the Visa Checkout and Amex offers?May I know what kind of Amex offer..?  thanks..!  $25 statement credit for $250+ BB purchase(s). Need to add to card via Amex offers or Twitter.

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1512260/

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
fatfat2003 said:   

$25 statement credit for $250+ BB purchase(s). Need to add to card via Amex offers or Twitter.

Thanks..  If I add my Amex to my Visa checkout account and make a purchase at BB...  how will the charge show up in Amex..?  If I purchase from BB, and go thru the Visa Checkout to make the payment. will BB still charge to Amex directly..?  (show BB purchase in Amex statement)..?

fatfat2003 said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
fatfat2003 said:   

$25 statement credit for $250+ BB purchase(s). Need to add to card via Amex offers or Twitter.

Thanks..  If I add my Amex to my Visa checkout account and make a purchase at BB...  how will the charge show up in Amex..?  If I purchase from BB, and go thru the Visa Checkout to make the payment. will BB still charge to Amex directly..?  (show BB purchase in Amex statement)..?

Yes it will show as an Amex charge. Did you already add the Amex/BB offer to your card? I believe that one is no longer available to add. It is over a month old.

VegasVegan said:   
fatfat2003 said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
fatfat2003 said:   

Yes it will show as an Amex charge. Did you already add the Amex/BB offer to your card? I believe that one is no longer available to add. It is over a month old.

Yes, I did added the Amex offer to my Amex card couple weeks ago..!  and I also added my Amex card to my Visa Checkout account today...!   My question is, BB will charge directly to Amex, or Visa checkout will charge to Amex (under some name like "Visa Checkout..")..!  If BB charge directly to Amex, then there should not be a problem getting the offer from Amex..  Butm if the charge under the name as "Visa Checkout..."... then Amex offer may not work..?  Am I right..?  Sorry, I have never use Visa Checkout before..!

fatfat2003 said:   
VegasVegan said:   
fatfat2003 said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
fatfat2003 said:   

Yes, I did added the Amex offer to my Amex card couple weeks ago..!  and I also added my Amex card to my Visa Checkout account today...!   My question is, BB will charge directly to Amex, or Visa checkout will charge to Amex (under some name like "Visa Checkout..")..!  If BB charge directly to Amex, then there should not be a problem getting the offer from Amex..  Butm if the charge under the name as "Visa Checkout..."... then Amex offer may not work..?  Am I right..?  Sorry, I have never use Visa Checkout before..!

"Yes it will show as an Amex charge."

Found this that explains the service.

Visa Checkout is NOT a payment gateway service which charges and collects payment. Instead, it will securely populate the customer's billing and card information onto the final checkout pages of the store.

No DVD/CD Drive??

How do I get 100 off on visa checkout? It only shows 10$ off on final checkout page using visa checkout 

ktanpatel46 said:   How do I get 100 off on visa checkout? It only shows 10$ off on final checkout page using visa checkout 
  You missed the sale price.

The price is still the same. It isn't taking $100 off. Only $10. How do you get $100 when the title says good until 8/23?

Ok

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017