Finish Jet Dry 32 oz Costco $11.99 plus tax buy one get one free at costco

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Costco has the 32 oz jet dry dishwasher rinse for $11.99 plus tax and is offering a buy one get one free...also has free shipping on the deal which makes it even sweeter.

Good 8/4-8/26/16

​Link

Member Summary

FinishJetDry
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Finish® Jet-Dry Plus Dishwasher Rinse Aid 32oz
Disclaimer
Pic

Members can shop Costco B&M - likely find it at $9.99 BOGO to 8/28

See post for "August" Coupon Savings  

curious if these products really help clean more than the dishwasher detergents? Does it only serve to shine/remove water spots?

I remember reading that many modern dishwashers, Bosch in particular require its use or items in the top rack, particular plastic, will not dry effectively before the cycle is done. This happened in a new Bosch a family member had, as they were too cheap to buy it, and then when they were complaining and added it, it vastly improved the issue.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HomeImprovement/comments/2lvi8e/bosch_d...

White vinegar is a cheaper substitute that gets much of the effect.

prastogi2012 said:   curious if these products really help clean more than the dishwasher detergents? Does it only serve to shine/remove water spots?
  They're for spotting.  I have found that using the Finish tabs I no longer need a rinse agent..  Dishes come out spot free.

prastogi2012 said:   curious if these products really help clean more than the dishwasher detergents? Does it only serve to shine/remove water spots?
  See this from CR

My new dishwasher recommends using rinse aid to aid with drying. It uses a more energy efficient process of drying via convection (moving air) versus using a heat drying cycle. My dishes were never that spotty, but it does help with drying.

horizon6 said:   
  See this from CR

good article, clarifies how it works- thanks. 

some dishwashers dont work too good , do see some water droplets.

Stopped using this junk about a year into owning our new GE Cafe dishwasher and turned on extra drying. Just coats your dishes with more chemicals. Was rinsing after and the dishes were slippery from the Jet Dry.

This product completely removes all film and debris left over and leaves my dishes crystal clear. I use the highest setting for washing and rinse aid dispersement. At my current rate, this product will last over a year before i will have to buy another one.

I have a water softener and haven't noticed a difference with the Jetdry on my Asko dishwasher. My old house with a kitchenaid dishwasher and no water softener it made the dishes spot free. But I believe the Asko dishwasher with the superior drying and the water softener make the Jetdry unnecessary.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017