• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

Refurb HP 15.6" Star Wars Laptop with Intel Core i5, 6GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive

With its Galactic Empire-inspired design and extensive collection of rare Star Wars content, there's no other laptop like it in the galaxy. Microsoft Windows 10 Home lets you complete any task. See what you're doing in brilliant Full HD 1080p resolution on the large 15.6-inch display. Video chat with friends and family or take and share selfies on social media with the built-in webcam

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Star Wars aside, this is a pretty nice package, and checks just about everything on a budget laptop I'd want:

- 1080p display
- backlit keyboard
- Newer i-series processor
- AC wireless

Really only thing missing for me is an SSD which is an easy swap.

I've never purchased a refurb item, but thinking about this one. 90-day warranty.

Refurbs go through Tiger Direct - my former employer. I personally wouldn't trust the integrity of the unit as often times they would only power it on and slap it with an OK sticker - no further testing. Buyer beware.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016