This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Sylvania LED 6.5w (40w equiv) Dimmable A19 Soft White 49c, Daylight 98c in NJ @Lowes (Huge YMMV Free AC)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shop SYLVANIA 6.5-Watt 40W Equivalent 5000K A19 Medium Base E-26 Dimmable Daylight Indoor LED Bulb ENERGY STAR at Lowes.com
Disclaimer
This is valid in New Jersey - YMMV on other states.

This is a sale until 8/29/2016 Not clearance. They are being subsidized. Check stock and shop early in the morning as they are flying of the shelves taken by contractors.

48 cents each - SYLVANIA 6.5-Watt (40W Equivalent) 2700K A19 Medium Base (E-26) Dimmable Soft White Indoor LED Bulb ENERGY STAR
http://www.lowes.com/pd/SYLVANIA-6-5-Watt-40W-Equivalent-2700K-A... 

98 cents each - SYLVANIA 6.5-Watt (40W Equivalent) 5000K A19 Medium Base (E-26) Dimmable Daylight Indoor LED Bulb ENERGY STAR
http://www.lowes.com/pd/SYLVANIA-6-5-Watt-40W-Equivalent-5000K-A... 

60w, 75w, 100w are also on sale but not a such big discounts.

Now, Huge YMMV with Sylvania printable coupon (they don't scan at the registers maybe because they are under $1 so manager may have to approve) $1 off any LED product
https://www.sylvania.com/en-us/tools-and-resources/Pages/coupons-and-rebates-.aspx

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$3.98 in MN

$3.98 in Austin, Texas

Got some daylights for $1 in Chicago.

I bought about 15 of the "40W" 2700K bulbs for $.48/ea. (S. Jersey) two weeks ago, based on Slick29832's post. I like them, they seem as bright as my older "60W" CFLs.

Question: Do dimmable LED bulbs need a special dimmer or is the typical incandescent dimmer OK?

great deal thanks!

Buckmann said:   I bought about 15 of the "40W" 2700K bulbs for $.48/ea. (S. Jersey) two weeks ago, based on Slick29832's post. I like them, they seem as bright as my older "60W" CFLs.

Question: Do dimmable LED bulbs need a special dimmer or is the typical incandescent dimmer OK?

Dimmer requirement generally varies by the LED manufacturer.
Incandescent dimmer generally works but if it is causing flickering when too low (and you need low) you might want to go for a LED dimmer

Can you post the pdf of the coupon please? The coupon link brings up a warning in Adobe. Thanks.

cps6568 said:   Can you post the pdf of the coupon please? The coupon link brings up a warning in Adobe. Thanks.

Can't. They have a unique barcode generated. Read the warning and proceed accordingly.

i placed an order when this was first posted. Store had inventory showing. I get a call that they are sold out, but are expecting another delivery. I told them put my order on hold for the next delivery.
I never heard from them. Today, i follow up, and they tell me they cancelled my order.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017