This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Omni Hardside Luggage 28" Spinner - Teal (68310-2824)
$89.10
http://www.buydig.com/shop/product/ST683102824/Samsonite-Omni-Hardside-Luggage-28-Spinner-Teal-68310-2824 

Price drops in cart

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This looks to be the latest incarnation of the former sirocco version, which I picked up at amzn last Nov from a fatlink for $120. Couldn't find any confirmation on that though in 60 seconds. If it is anything like the sirocco, it is good. Best luggage I've ever owned and looks as impressive. Haven't had an issue in several flights, holding up like new and never fails to elicit praise wherever it lands.

Ebay has it for comparison 

drmorb said:   This looks to be the latest incarnation of the former sirocco version, which I picked up at amzn last Nov from a fatlink for $120. Couldn't find any confirmation on that though in 60 seconds. If it is anything like the sirocco, it is good. Best luggage I've ever owned and looks as impressive. Haven't had an issue in several flights, holding up like new and never fails to elicit praise wherever it lands.

Samsonite Fiero

serenity22 said:   
drmorb said:   This looks to be the latest incarnation of the former sirocco version, which I picked up at amzn last Nov from a fatlink for $120. Couldn't find any confirmation on that though in 60 seconds. If it is anything like the sirocco, it is good. Best luggage I've ever owned and looks as impressive. Haven't had an issue in several flights, holding up like new and never fails to elicit praise wherever it lands.

Samsonite Fiero

SInce it was sold under the name sirocco and I can find many links to it as sirocco and further there are vertical bands on the fiero, I will have to disagree at this time:

Fiero

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017