Office Depot B&M: 10c items, Free Bic Writing, $1 after $4.99 MIR: Sharpie Fine Point Markers (5 pack) Limit 3 rebates

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
SALES EFFECTIVE SUNDAY 8/21

$1 manu coupon from BIC in Sunday inserts = free ac  $1 ea Bic Velocity Gen Pens (4 in a pack) and Bic Mech. Pencils (8 in a pack)   Limit 3 of each item if you have multiple Q's.

Sharpie all black or assorted 5 Pack Fine Point Markers $1 after $4.99 MIR limit 3.

Buying ONE pack of sharpies qualifies for the 10c items which are:

Slider Pencil Boxes  4oz Bottles of School Glue (lim 3 of each)

also as noted in BPVH's thred, 1c after rewards ream paper.  OD MP brand.

SALES IN EFFECT STARTING SUNDAY!

www.officedepot.com

Member Summary

Office Depot
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I've been told in the past that OD does not accept manufactuer's coupons. Anyone know if that is still the case?

roy7736 said:   I've been told in the past that OD does not accept manufactuer's coupons. Anyone know if that is still the case?

then price match at Staples...same deal. they accept the Q's

Don't the 10 cent items require at least a $5 purchase? Will $4.99 cut it?

I have been really liking their 20% off dining gift cards this week (week of 8/14). Each time I use one of my prepaid Mastercards to buy the limit of $100 in dining gift cards I also stock up on all the penny items. Now I have $200 of 20% off Pamda Express.

I have been noticing lately Office Depot/Max have been having better deals than Staples. I am sure glad that merger didn't go through.

MrVietnam said:   Don't the 10 cent items require at least a $5 purchase? Will $4.99 cut it?

I have been really liking their 20% off dining gift cards this week (week of 8/14). Each time I use one of my prepaid Mastercards to buy the limit of $100 in dining gift cards I also stock up on all the penny items. Now I have $200 of 20% off Pamda Express.

I have been noticing lately Office Depot /Max have been having better deals than Staples. I am sure glad that merger didn't go through.

Mr. V, yes, the Sharpies are $5.99 sales price, less 4.99 mir. you are over $5.

same with the ream paper, it is $6 less $5.99 in rewards. the rewards or MIR don't count against the $5 min spend.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
Sharpie all black or assorted 5 Pack Fine Point Markers $1 after $4.99 MIR limit 3.

Is that limit 3 total, or it's 3 B&W + 3 color?

prikindel said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Is that limit 3 total, or it's 3 B&W + 3 color?

ad isn't clear, but recent rebates have been THREE TOTAL, not 3 per SKU.

OfficeMax in my area has gotten so bad I just bring the ad to Staples for an ad match.  

fbckids said:   OfficeMax in my area has gotten so bad I just bring the ad to Staples for an ad match.  
  That's what I did last night. The good sale items were sold out (probably didn't have many in stock to begin with), so I went to Staples.

I purchased 3 of the Sharpie 5-packs and all three show up on the receipt.
However, the rebate receipt says I only purchased 2 qualifying packs, but the rebate says limit is 3.

It seems like OD still cannot get their act together with these rebates.
Anyone else have this problem or want to chime in on what to do? should I return one pack, or will I get a rebate for all 3?

StuxnetKaos said:   I purchased 3 of the Sharpie 5-packs and all three show up on the receipt.
However, the rebate receipt says I only purchased 2 qualifying packs, but the rebate says limit is 3.

It seems like OD still cannot get their act together with these rebates.
Anyone else have this problem or want to chime in on what to do? should I return one pack, or will I get a rebate for all 3?

Was there a second rebate receipt? I think sometimes they'll put 2 on one rebate receipt and 1 on another rebate receipt. Why? Because they're stupid.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017