This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Caliber Glue 5 oz. or Paper Mate Mechanical Pencils 5 ct. $0.99 = $0.50 EB (limit 2)
Use the $0.55/1 Paper Mate Pen or Pencil 2 ct+ pack coupon found in the 7/31 SS (exp 9/24)
Pay $0.44
Get back $0.50 EB
Final cost Free!

Buy 1 Crest 3D White Whitestrips or select CVS Whitening Products = $10 EB (limit 2)
Deal Scenario:
Buy 1 CVS 5 Minute Whitening Kit Tooth Whitening System $5.99 (online price)
Pay $5.99
Get back $10 EB
Final cost Free + a $4 moneymaker!  HIGH YMMV, no longer working, however, if the signs are still posted, you should be able to get manual ECB's printed.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Kashi GoLean bars are $1 this week. 
Use the $1 off printable coupon from the CVS.com site to make these free.

The CVS whitening kit was $6.29 at my store, got the $10 ecb.  Persil also a good deal with $1 coupon in today's paper and $1 s* rebate.

briarycliffs said:   The CVS whitening kit was $6.29 at my store, got the $10 ecb.  Persil also a good deal with $1 coupon in today's paper and $1 s* rebate.

Limit is TWO on this deal cliffs.

I got two, got a $20 ECB. But better to buy 1x per order to get the $10. $20 ECB can be hard to spend in one order.

IF YOUR STORE IS OOS on the CVS Whitening at $6.29-79 be SURE TO GET A RAIN CHECK!! LIMIT 2 offers.

MISTERCHEAP said:   IF YOUR STORE IS OOS on the CVS Whitening at $6.29-79 be SURE TO GET A RAIN CHECK!! LIMIT 2 offers.
  Good idea, although it may be difficult to get them to manually print $10 ECB's for items priced at $6.29. Some stores/cashiers hate it when we make money from CVS.  

roy7736 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   IF YOUR STORE IS OOS on the CVS Whitening at $6.29-79 be SURE TO GET A RAIN CHECK!! LIMIT 2 offers.
  Good idea, although it may be difficult to get them to manually print $10 ECB's for items priced at $6.29. Some stores/cashiers hate it when we make money from CVS.  

That's not their authority to decide, if the Raincheck shows a $10 EB on it, that's what they need to print...cause it is tied to the offer # in the ad. Have them add the offer # and the $10EB to the raincheck info.

dric said:   Kashi GoLean bars are $1 this week. 

Limit is 1 coupon per transaction.  Anything more than 1 will beep red.

briarycliffs said:   The CVS whitening kit was $6.29 at my store, got the $10 ecb.  Persil also a good deal with $1 coupon in today's paper and $1 s* rebate.
In my area, it was $6.49, $6.79 and $7.29 depending on the pricing tier of the store.

dric said:   Kashi GoLean bars are $1 this week. 

Direct link

www.cvs.com/coupons

The deal is dead as of this morning. If the shelf tags are still up you might be able to get a rain check. And if you buy and they don't print, similar story, you should be able to get them printed if the shelf tag is still up.

my cvs in putnam co ny has them for 7.39!! Real fakers. I had 2 xtra care cards and did separately. !0 EB did not print but cashier manually printed out 2 10.00 xbucks. now how to spend?

barrytuneup said:   my cvs in putnam co ny has them for 7.39!! Real fakers. I had 2 xtra care cards and did separately. !0 EB did not print but cashier manually printed out 2 10.00 xbucks. now how to spend?

no rush, they are good for at least 30 days (most stores take expired ones too).

there should be good sales for Labor Day weekend so I'd just hold off to see what new deals come along

billrubin said:   
The deal is dead as of this morning. If the shelf tags are still up you might be able to get a rain check. And if you buy and they don't print, similar story, you should be able to get them printed if the shelf tag is still up.

Went to the store last night, they don't have the whiting kit on shelf.  I asked for a rain check but they refused.  They told me they got the memo from Corporate saying the promotion was a misprint.    

niniss said:   
billrubin said:   

Went to the store last night, they don't have the whiting kit on shelf.  I asked for a rain check but they refused.  They told me they got the memo from Corporate saying the promotion was a misprint.    

What do you think the odds if I have a pre-existing raincheck of getting them to honor it? I imagine when they key in the event code no $10 ECB will print out. Maybe I should give it a couple weeks or so before I try to redeem it and maybe by then the memo won't be fresh in their minds.

MrVietnam said:   
niniss said:   
billrubin said:   

What do you think the odds if I have a pre-existing raincheck of getting them to honor it? I imagine when they key in the event code no $10 ECB will print out. Maybe I should give it a couple weeks or so before I try to redeem it and maybe by then the memo won't be fresh in their minds.

Mr. V, no worries, the event code/ECB is generated AFTER the sale. it's manual, so the ECB prints, just like how another poster had it manually printed cause the sign was still up by the item.

I would wait 3 weeks or so before using the rain check, by that time, the sale won't be remembered by most cashiers and they won't even think twice about it. Using it on Sunday 8/28 may not be the best idea.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017