Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

StaplesŪ Vexa Mesh Chair, Black (PRICE MISTAKE) $9.99 at staples.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

StaplesŪ Vexa Mesh Chair, Black (PRICE MISTAKE)
$9.99
http://www.staples.com/Staples-Vexa-Mesh-Chair-Black/product_1487780?cid=SM:SBD:FACEBOOK:SITELIKES:20111002:EVENT

Buy Staples Vexa Mesh Chair, Black at Staples? low price, or read customer reviews to learn more.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
33887 May be dead by now. Never checked other chairs. I got my 5.

CouponClippen (Aug. 24, 2016 @ 3:38p) |

ordered 1 at 2 different stores. got 1 no problems. 2nd store sent email item could not be found but had them back up fo... (more)

bruin14 (Aug. 24, 2016 @ 4:40p) |

When should CC be charged for these orders? I placed order, and decided I didn't want it.
This morning, there is a charge... (more)

scottvm (Aug. 28, 2016 @ 7:30a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ordered...let's see if they honor it.

ditto

price now 59.99

Dead

Dead? 59.99 here

+1. Thank you.

Try adding to cart.  It still says $9.99 in the cart.  

I am able to successfully ordered it for $9.99 with store pickup. For me also, it was showing $59.99, but I selected different colors and finally when I selected black again, the price changed to 9.99
Good luck....

I reserved one at two different nearby locations in case it's up to the manager's discretion.

It still works .. I just bought one in MA for $10.xx (after tax)

Just picked one up for store pick up, last one in my area. So check if any are available where you are. Thanks!

Also had a $5 off coupon for any Staples product so out the door for $5.36.

Out of stock online and all local stores near me. Good find if you were able to pick it up.

Staple store opens up in 3 hours, I just my online reservation in... we'll see if i get the confirmation email!

Out of stock everywhere I looked 😥

stores opened around here but my order still listed as processing...
update: cancelled
update 2: order from second location just picked up 2
thanks op... but did I need them?

just got ready for pick up email

Picked up 3 no issues, thx OP

Picked up 2 here, thanks OP

I just picked one up, too. The guy at the store said I got a good deal and asked how much I paid. I smiled and said I did not remember (which was true - it was 10 something, I didn't remember exactly how much). I asked if he had any more, and he said no. He also said the good price was a very short window, and he seemed to have no problem my price. They even took it out to the car for me.

Much smaller box than I expected. I have not set it up yet, so I can't comment on quality, but the price was excellent. Thanks OP.

Even though it said ready for pick up, when I arrived it wasn't ready. The employee was confused and went to the back to get it. As he came back with the chair the manager came running out and told the online pickup desk, "If anyone else comes for these, you can tell them we are out of stock." I didn't know if that was intended literally - if I got the last one - or if it was the manager's way of saying they wouldn't be honoring the price mistake.

Since I had reserved one at two different stores I thought I'd swing by the second location to see if I could get another. They gave me a heavily damaged box that appeared to be opened and taped closed. Perhaps a return, or perhaps just a box that had been damaged in shipping and then opened to make sure everything inside was fine. Seems to be ok, but I haven't assembled it yet.

Ordered 2 online and got cancellation email this morning. No physical store sucks!

Very EARLY Sunday morning I placed orders at the two nearest stores to my regular travels for store pick-up.
Then I placed a order for shipping.
Got the order cancelled email for the shipped items, then emails for pick-up at the local stores.
Picked them up today. Both stores were all smiles and said thanks for shopping with us.

This deal is not dead. Price is $59.99 before a $50 coupon code.

What is the coupon code for the $50 off? Will it work for other chairs?

Duque said:   What is the coupon code for the $50 off? Will it work for other chairs?
  33887 May be dead by now. Never checked other chairs. I got my 5.

ordered 1 at 2 different stores. got 1 no problems. 2nd store sent email item could not be found but had them back up for sale at the correct $60 price. 1 hour pickup.... more like 3 hours after opening pickup if we feel like honoring our price mistake....

When should CC be charged for these orders? I placed order, and decided I didn't want it.
This morning, there is a charge that went through for this chair on my cc, that i did not pick up. Maybe someone else did?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017