• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

does Staples match price? I just bought two printers this past week. 

JuNooNi said:   does Staples match price? I just bought two printers this past week. 
  Yes. http://www.staples.com/sbd/content/help-center/pricing-and-promo...
Staples PM said: Does Staples have a Price Match Guarantee?

Yes, we do. If you find a currently available lower price on a new, identical item, show us the lower price when you buy the item at Staples and we will match it plus will discount it by 10% of the difference. Valid 12/27/15 – 9/17/16.

If you purchase an item from Staples and tell us within 14 days that you found that item at a lower price in our stores or at Staples.com®, we’ll refund the difference.

For an in-store price match, please see an associate at our customer service desk. This policy is subject to change without notice.

Picked up one of these on Sunday and it set up pretty quickly and easily. The wireless worked well with both laptops and iPhones. Print quality is decent and the scanner works well, too. I'm quite pleased with this AIO so far and would recommend it.   ​Replacement cartridges can be had no Amazon for about $2 each in bulk, also, so it's much more economical than the cheap $19.99 Canons I had been using.

A major GREEN here. I'm pretty sure this Brother printer automatically uses a periodic nozzle cleaning routine, such that when left powered on, every 2 or 3 days it "wakes up" and cleans the ink jets for several seconds. Then it goes back to sleep--either until the next print job, or until the next periodic self-cleaning. As a result, ink cartridges with lots of ink left do NOT become unusable, unlike with many other (Epson, Canon, etc) ink jet printers. So ink cartridges last until the ink is used up, regardless of printing frequency--it's genius! (This is going by my 3-year old Brother MFC-J6710DW printer.)

Coupled with Brother's compatibility with low-cost third-party ink cartridges, it makes color printing super cheap. On the downside, Canon and Epson printers often do higher quality jobs when photo printing, although another variable there is the paper stock you use...

Am I missing something? Coming up $69.99 for me..

Hill5673 said:   Am I missing something? Coming up $69.99 for me..
  Staples deals/weekly circular is usually Sunday-Saturday. Since this was posted Aug 21, my guess is the deal expired yesterday (Aug 27).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016