This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy has the Samsung Galaxy View 18.4" Tablet w/ 32GB Octa-core 1.6GHz, 2GB RAM, 32GB HDD (SM-T670NZKAXAR) for $349.99 - $10 off when you pay with Visa Checkout (Exp. 8/21) = $339.99 with free shipping. This tablet has received 4.6/5 stars based on 51 Best Buy customer reviews.

• 1920 x 1080 Resolution
  • Octa-core 1.6GHz CPU
  • 2GB RAM
  • 32GB Storage
  • 802.11abg
  • 8-Hr. battery 
  • 1-Yr. Warranty

This tablet is currently selling on Amazon for $449.00 shipped and has received 4.5/5 stars based on 171 Amazon customer reviews.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Calling this a tablet is a bit of a stretch, as it weighs 6 pounds.

That's a good price but before you buy, be sure to read the reviews to learn about all the caveats, coz it has several.

Seems like they skimped on the RAM

That is an insanely large tablet... I imagine the battery life must really suck.  Rated for 8 hours, but I bet it's closer to 4...

Mulox said:   That is an insanely large tablet... I imagine the battery life must really suck.  Rated for 8 hours, but I bet it's closer to 4...

i highly doubt that anybody who buy this tablet will use it as a portable device. probably use it as a desktop environment, plugged in

alexnguyenseattle said:   
Mulox said:   That is an insanely large tablet... I imagine the battery life must really suck.  Rated for 8 hours, but I bet it's closer to 4...

i highly doubt that anybody who buy this tablet will use it as a portable device. probably use it as a desktop environment, plugged in

Maybe so, but I don't know many folks that would use a tablet that way (I never would).  My top use case for tablets is watching movies on the airplane, so good battery is absolutely critical...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017