• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

Samsung - Gear VR for Select Samsung Cell Phones - Blue Black
$79.99 + PU

Explore. Race. Jet-set. Discover. Do what youve only dreamed about and go where youve never been with the Samsung Gear VR, powered by Oculus. No wires, no complicated setup. Just snap your smartphone into the Gear VR and dive right into 360 degree experiences. Watch your favorite shows on Hulu and Netflix. Take your gaming to the next level. Tour exotic places and more. And with an expansive library of premium content, theres always a new adventure waiting.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How about the Galaxy S5 will it work with it?

~~Compatible with select Samsung phonesIncluding Galaxy Note7, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge cell phones require a software update from your carrier.

Nice deal. I paid $90 for mine last month. A very cool item.

Thanks for the heads up.  I was looking to get one for my new Note7 anyway.  Not in stock at local BB and not available for shipping, but was able to order one to pick up at local BB Mobile store in a mall.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016