VIZIO 70" 4K 240Hz Smartcast LED HDTV (M70-D3) + Dell $500 Gift Card $1,899.99 at dell.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

VIZIO 70" 4K 240Hz Smartcast LED HDTV (M70-D3) + Dell $500 Gift Card
$1899.99
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A8822382 

Dell Home has the VIZIO 70" 4K 240Hz Smartcast LED HDTV (M70-D3) + Dell $500 Gift Card on sale for $1,899.99 with Free Shipping.

Note: You will see the $500 Dell Promo eGift Card in cart when you add the TV. The eGift Card will be emailed to you within 10-20 days.

Specs

• Resolution: 3840x2160
  • Refresh Rate: 240Hz
  • Backlight Type: Full-Array LED
  • Smart Platform: Vizio SmartCast w/ Google Cast Built-in
  • Viewing Angles: 176 H / 176 V
  • Connectors
  • 5x HDMI
  • 1x Component
  • 2x USB
  • 1x Ethernet

Compare at Best Buy for $1,799.99 (minus $500 GC) with 4.4/5 stars based on 45 customer reviews.

Member Summary

M70-D3
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Use Dell coupon code SAVETEN to lower the base price by $100 to $1,799.99
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Are you able to sell the gift cards on eBay? $1399+tax(+eBay fees/discount) would be smoking for this TV if you can turn the gift card back into cash

$1,899.99 is not affordable for me to buy these TV set. Waiting for a Gopro offer.

JetiLarry said:   Are you able to sell the gift cards on eBay?  $1399+tax(+eBay fees/discount) would be smoking for this TV if you can turn the gift card back into cash
These are Dell Promo eGift card and not just any old gift card that you can sell on e-bay. I am sure it is tied to your name and account. I am sure there are a lot of restriction on how this eGift card can be used. Here are the details about the eGift card from Dell website. 
"Promotional  Gift Card Offer: Offer contingent upon purchase of eligible product; Promotional card not valid if eligible product is returned for a refund. If eligible product is returned for a refund after the card has been redeemed, the value of the redeemed card will be deducted from the refund amount. Promotional Gift Card ships separately from purchase and typically arrives in 10-20 days from ship date via email and carries a 90 day expiration (except where prohibited by law). Dell can only accept a limited number of Promo Cards per purchase and funds may not be consolidated with Prepaid or other Promo Cards. Multi-card payment can be requested by phone sales only. Terms and conditions apply. See "http://www.dell.com/giftcard/promoterms"    

Just keep in mind that this does not have a tuner built it.

rwaheed said:   Just keep in mind that this does not have a tuner built it.
  It's just as well

Miscellaneous
Included Accessories
Wireless charging station, VIZIO XR6M10 Android Tablet Remote

Seems like kind of a weird accessory

dynochristophe said:   $1,899.99 is not affordable for me to buy these TV set. Waiting for a Gopro offer.
  When I got high when I got high when I got high

JetiLarry said:   Are you able to sell the gift cards on eBay?  $1399+tax(+eBay fees/discount) would be smoking for this TV if you can turn the gift card back into cash

Dell coupon code SAVETEN will bring the base price down to $1,800.  Also, ​ebates has 10% back for Dell today.  With these now you're at looking at $1,800-$180-$500 = $1,120+tax+eBay discount/fees if you can flip the gift card on eBay.  Really wish I knew for sure if I could sell the gift card as otherwise it has no value for me...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017