• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
         $100 off retail on MacBook Air at Best Buy

13.3" 128GB - $899.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/apple.../6443034.p

13.3" 256GB - $1099.99 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/apple.../6444006.p

Additional $150 off MacBook coupon by signing up with link below (.edu email not required):

Final Price: $750/950 for 128/256GB 

Member Summary

macbook (381.92kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

great find. thanks.

These are nice for most people.   Just be aware that they are not the high pixel density "retina" displays that the Macbook Pro computers have.  They are smaller and lighter weight though with very good battery life.   

Great laptop for school and everyday use.

Please note I did purchase a Mac Air and BB gives you FREE Antivirus but if you return the Mac Book they WILL CHARGE YOU $29.99!!! SO remove the FREE AntiVirus and then if you return you get 100% of what you paid. I am still emailing BB for refund with no reply from there bad CS!

Great deal op. Thanks.

13.3" 128GB is $924.99

All commentators are New members shill

Looks like a Great Back to college Deal!

774.99 how can i get it. it shows 924.99 though.

Did you sign up for the $150 student discount code?

Showing $925 now for 128GB, so $775 now with coupon....

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016