This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Men's Leather Reversible Belt (Black or Brown) $4.99 A/C at amazon.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Men s Leather Belt Sliding Buckle Belt Reversible Black Brown 35-36 at Amazon Men s Clothing store:
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Sold by RanDigits-US and Fulfilled by Amazon

Men's Leather Reversible Belt (Black or Brown)
$4.99 A/C
free shipping with Prime

https://www.amazon.com/Mens-Leather-Reversible-Black-Brown/dp/B01I91OQME 

use promo code: CI7I9IM6

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sounds like a good deal ... but how do I select the belt length / size? There is no option for it while ordering.

FREE Shipping on orders over $49.

Or I am assuming also with Prime, if you have it. May want to add that in the title. Shipping is $5.48 for me.

nomonies said:   FREE Shipping on orders over $49.

Or I am assuming also with Prime, if you have it. May want to add that in the title. Shipping is $5.48 for me.

Same here...Prime or $5.48 shipping

Kikkoman said:   Sounds like a good deal ... but how do I select the belt length / size? There is no option for it while ordering.

strange all the good reviews are from people who have received this item at a discount in exchange for there honest and unbiased review of the product.

~~Tread lightly, this product may contain a major number of inauthentic or low quality reviews!

~~Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.

http://fakespot.com/product/men-s-leather-reversible-belt-black-... 

I'll give it a try.

Trickracen said:   
Kikkoman said:   Sounds like a good deal ... but how do I select the belt length / size? There is no option for it while ordering.

Temporary blindness syndrome

itsme13 said:   strange all the good reviews are from people who have received this item at a discount in exchange for there honest and unbiased review of the product.

~~Tread lightly, this product may contain a major number of inauthentic or low quality reviews!

~~Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.

http://fakespot.com/product/men-s-leather-reversible-belt-black-... 

Yep.   As with the rest of OP's third party "deals"....it being sold by a third party seller (regardless of who fills it) needs to be noted in the first post. 

thanks OP. Ordered one.

5 bux. worth a shot. Free returns and my black belt just fell apart on me.

In for 1 thanks OP

Seller has been around for less than 30 days.....beware, look at the feedback history.

Edit : Try 12 days
Here's the first review
  Smooth, easy, just as it should be! Very pleased with the quality of the light they sent me. The Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light 12 LEDs Wall Light for Yard G.. By Clint and Wendy on August 11, 2016.

good price for these product.Thanks OP!

markutis said:   good price for these product.Thanks OP!
  How do you know?

Code has expired

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017