This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Refurbished Dell 19" Optiplex Desktop Computer w/ 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD (7ffsff1tb8gb) $164.27 at rakuten.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Refurbished - Dell 19" Optiplex Desktop Computer - 8 GB Memory - 1 TB Hard Drive - 7ffsff1tb8gb $164.27 at rakuten.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Refurbished Dell 19" Optiplex Desktop Computer w/ 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD (7ffsff1tb8gb)​
$164.27
http://www.rakuten.com/prod/dell-19-optiplex-desktop-computer-8-gb-memory-1-tb-hard-drive/255029254.html 

Rakuten has the Refurbished Dell 19" Optiplex Desktop Computer w/ 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD (7ffsff1tb8gb) on sale for $164.27 with Free Shipping! Plus, get 5% Back in Super Points using coupon code "REWARDME".

• Intel Core 2 Duo (2.50GHz)
  • 19" Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Display
  • 8GB DDR2 SDRAM
  • 1TB Hard Drive
  • Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Maybe I missed it, but they don't seem to show the model # anywhere.  Even the tag on the picture was removed.

FlyingHi said:   Maybe I missed it, but they don't seem to show the model # anywhere.  Even the tag on the picture was removed.

Googling the upc & mfg part # listed under specifications, I think it's an Optiplex 745 which was introduced in 2005. This antique uses DDR2 memory

Overstock Ad:
http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/7969446/product.html

$164.27 after Coupon
(was $859.99 in 2005)

Intel Core 2 Duo processor. Overpriced.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017