This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
I do not know if these are stackable, but on first glance I don't see any warning that they aren't.

This could be YMMV or regional, but all of my family's Mperks accounts had this offer listed in them, which isn't always the case for Mperks offers in my family's accounts.

I had these offers last week as well, so this might be something that repeats in the future.

1.  In the Coupons area of the Mperks website:

$5.00 off Your Purchase of $50 or More in Meijer Brand Gift Cards
Limit one use per coupon
Valid Thru 8/27/16

NOTE:  All of our accounts also have coupons for "$5.00 off Your Purchase of $50 or more in ___ Gift Cards" for Kohls and for Steak and Shake gift cards

2.  In the Rewards area:  
$3 off your next purchase for every $50 you spend in Gift Cards Including: Dining, Retail, Entertainment and Gaming Gift Cards
Achievable through 09/10/2016

Terms & Exclusions
Limit10 Rewards per customer.
*Excludes all Visa, MasterCard, American Express cards and prepaid debit cards, Gas Station & C-Stop, In-Store Business, Previous Purchases, & Taxes.
While Supplies last.
No rainchecks or substitutions.
Terms and Exclusions apply to redemption of earned reward coupon. See reward coupon for terms and exclusions.

Member Summary
Staff Summary

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to

Thanks for visiting Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016