Kohl's: 30% Off Entire Purchase with Kohl's Charge 8/24-31 Free Ship Code (all codes in OP now)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kohls CHARGE REQUIRED: 30% off code and Free Shipping code  30% SPLURGE30 and Free Shipping Code is SHIP4AUG

www.kohls.com 

exclusions apply (ie, some brands)

Member Summary

Kohl's
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

30% off code is SPLURGE30

wyattandgarrettsmom said:   30% off code is SPLURGE30

yes thanks, was verifying it prior to posting it. you got it up too. 

I think the Free Shipping Code is SHIP4AUG

Hello all,
Kohls free ship code for 8/24-31/16:  ship4aug.   ENJOY!

does anyone have a 30% scan

i do not have a smart phone . Does anyone have a 30% they could scan for using at the store ?

I usually keep an old old 30% I receive in mail and show it everytime at the store and get the 30% off

iamverytired said:   i do not have a smart phone . Does anyone have a 30% they could scan for using at the store ?
  Now they put the card holder's full name next to the code so not sure they'll accept the coupon with blacked out name.

no Kohls cash?

manimiao said:   no Kohls cash?

nope.

Does any one have a 40% code I can use?

If anyone has a 40% code they won't be using I'd give it a good home!  Once again I got a 20% off code.........  Thanks!

I used the 30% off and the free ship code online with no problem using my Kohls card.

I did not know there was a 40% off total order except for certain categories at certain times and they list them on their site. ie.home or toys, or sports fans. You cannot us more than 1 percent off code usually. But you can combine it with a specific dollar off code.

On the Kohls site go to the bottom and click on Rebates. Then on the left hand side click on Todays Deals. There you will see 40% off today codes. patio40, princess10 (10.00 off if you buy..., free gift if you buy...)

Received email with mystery online-only coupon worth up to 40% off, mine was worth 30% which I ended up using cuz I don't have the store charge card.

Here's a 40% off code that I won't be using: 4CSLEEKEFM7TS

Does anyone have another 40% off code?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017