DEAD: 3M; 3x3 Post-it; 500 Sheet (...); 2 for $1.48 at Target; Free Store Pickup or Free Shipping With Red Card

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Post-it
Disclaimer
Regularly over $4.50 each are on sale for $0.99 and are part of promotion to get second school supply for 50% off (expires 8/27) so you get 2 for $1.48 (or 10 for $14.80).
Pay with Red Card to get additional 5% off and free shipping.  Or, pick up in store for no shipping.  Or, order more than $25 for free shipping.

http://www.target.com/p/post-it-notes-cube-3-x-3-green-blue-pink... 

Description says 400 sheets, but when it comes it is a "100 free sheet" bonus pack of 500.

Self-stick notes in cube format with assorted colors. This product was made from wood sourced from a certified managed forest. Pad Type: Cube; Sheet Size (W x H): 3" x 3"; Number of Sheets per Pad: 400; Ruling: Plain.

• Package Quantity: 1
  • Paper Size: 3" x 3"
  • Paper Coating: Matte
  • Material: Paper
  • Features: Borderless Paper, Adhesive Back
  • Dimensions: 3.000 inchesL x 3.000 inchesW
  • TCIN: 14133698
  • UPC: 051131586260
  • Store Item Number (DPCI): 081-06-0823
  • Origin: Made in the USA or Imported
  •  

Member Summary

3M; 3x3 Post-it; 500 Sheet (Green, Blue, Pink); 2
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got 6 for $4.80, taxes included! Thanks OP!

Great got 6 as well! nice post TY!

Ironically if you try to purchase directly from a B&M store they will ring up at $3.97. If I scan with the Target app, it shows 0.99, then changes back to 3.97. So ship them I shall...

n/m, deal seems dead.

When I click on link, it shows item as 3.98 and does not allow shipping??  How are you getting it for the sale price and shipped?

njmmmom said:   When I click on link, it shows item as 3.98 and does not allow shipping??  How are you getting it for the sale price and shipped?
  FW Effect.  Deal is now dead - $5.96 for 2 and only available in store.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017