Extra 10% OFF at Target (Valid 8/28 - Exclusions Apply)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Extra 10% OFF at Target (Valid 8/28 - Exclusions Apply)

http://www.target.com/ 

Online Promo Code: RUN
In-Store Coupon: Text RUN to Target (827438) on SUNDAY MORNING

Exclusions: "Excludes all gift cards, prepaid cards, laneige, LEGO, cards against humanity, Vitamix, Weber, Dyson, DSLR Cameras and Lenses, Google products, irobot, Samsung TV, LG TV, Bose, Sonos, GoPro, Alcohol, Dairy Milk, Pharmacy, Clinic, Target Optical, Portrait Studios and Target mobile purchases"

Member Summary

target
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hmm... would 'entertainment cards' be allowed?

NT

target coupon
Disclaimer
I get the ad early so here is the coupon on page #2 of next week's Ad (along with info on how to get via text as per OP)

rsuaver said:   Hmm... would 'entertainment cards' be allowed?
  That would be a NO based on the image of the coupon published in the preceding post. 

entered code online to try to buy a pair of shin guard. Got message" please enter valid code". Code NOT WORKING

sillybb said:   entered code online to try to buy a pair of shin guard. Got message" please enter valid code". Code NOT WORKING
  Did you read the original post? Did you read the title?  Valid 8/28 unless you're Buck Rogers.

still not working

This is up and working, but lots of errors being thrown when combining gift card promotions. However, it is mostly working.

I just spent $400 yesterday on electronics. Any chance they'd do a price adjustment? There didn't seem to be anything in the language that was explicit about that.

I was an early Chromebook adapter (3+ years ago with an Acer 14"); loved the idea, hated the execution, with dark/fuzzy screen, mediocre battery life, and needing Internet for everything. So I went for a Mac Book Air 13" as I do 10+ hour flights. I think this iteration of Chromebook is a winner, fixing all my beef (screen, battery, apps) and a low price too.

Thanks OP, in for one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017