Voting History
rated:
https://www.amazon.com/TRENDnet-Switch-Wireless-Extender-THA-101/dp/B00PDSL332

• Quick app based setup
  • Turn a device on/off from any mobile internet connection
  • Powerful N300 wireless repeater extends your existing wireless network
  • Create a weekly on/off schedule
  • Free Apple & Android App
  • Compact form factor stays off the ground by plugging directly into an outlet
  • Remote Power Control
  • Requires a home wireless network

Member Summary

TRENTDnet
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer

TRENTDnet
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

mansylvester said:   The drive looks very small and sleek. It seems like high quality plastics and what I assume is aluminum is used to make this drive. It seems sturdy enough to attach to my keys or throw in my bag. It is 19mm long and 15mm wide at tallest and longest points. It is impressively small and even more so considering the speeds I got in my loose testing.

Drive?  What drive?  

EradicateSpam said:   
mansylvester said:   The drive looks very small and sleek. It seems like high quality plastics and what I assume is aluminum is used to make this drive. It seems sturdy enough to attach to my keys or throw in my bag. It is 19mm long and 15mm wide at tallest and longest points. It is impressively small and even more so considering the speeds I got in my loose testing.

Drive?  What drive?  

Looks like a copy and paste spammer accidentally posted in the wrong thread. It's a shame it's getting to where you can't believe almost anything that's posted on your favorite deal sites now. Not surprising it's a Samsung product. Seems Samsung has been stooping to price mistake/spam campaigns to sell product. Anybody remember the Samsung price mistake a few months ago where they canceled orders but gave out $50 coupon codes for their online store? You still had to at least pay for shipping even if you could find something for close to free. Before that, didn't think a company like Samsung would have to do things like this. I guess they're kind of desperate to get rid of some product.

This was the Samsung price mistake: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1498940

Copied from Amazon for some reason lol: https://www.google.com/search?q=The+drive+looks+very+small+and+sleek.+It+seems+like+high+quality+plastics&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8 

Look dead. I see $24.xx now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017