This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

60 Watt Equivalent SlimStyle A19 LED Light Bulb Soft White 2700K 12 Pack 60W Non Dimmable $19.99 at ebay.com + FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

60 Watt Equivalent SlimStyle A19 LED Light Bulb Soft White 2700K 12 Pack 60W $19.99 at ebay.com + FS
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

60 Watt Equivalent SlimStyle A19 LED Light Bulb Soft White 2700K 12 Pack 60W
$19.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/60-Watt-Equivalent-SlimStyle-A19-LED-Light-Bulb-Soft-White-2700K-12-Pack-60W-/391415288268á

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Please add non dimmable to title.

Put non dimmable in title

please put non dimmable in title so all the Lazy A**** dont have to read the specs...

They are $1.66 each...get over the non dimmable part. If you are using a dimmer look for the "Dimmable" in the specs. The majority of home switches don't have dimmers. Sheesh

BTW... Good bulbs for the $'s...Instant on and good warm color.

please put non dimmable in the title so efficient people who have better things to do than read the specs don't have to. Though as BricRoth alludes you'd have to be naïve to think this many for that price would be dimmable (or would dim well for that matter).

ARE THESE DIMMABLE?

just joking.

I put these in my chamberlain garage door motor housing and it stopped both of my key chain remotes to not function. These led lights must be interfering with the signal. Had to replace with regular bulbs. Also have three way lighted switches and the light in the switch would not work had to revert back to standard incandescent bulbs. But in general they give off a good light so I am happy with that.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017