Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Lowe's - Up to 75% Off Labor Day Deals

http://www.lowes.com/ 

Lowe's is offering Up to 75% Off Labor Day Deals with free in-store pickup to avoid shipping fee.

Some sales include:

• 2 for $10 Sta-Green Potting Mix
  • 3 for $12 Select Shrubs
  • Up to 35% Off Appliances $396+
  • Up to $40 Off Select Pain, Stains & Resurfacers
  • Up to 75% Off Select Patio Furniture & Outdoor Decor

A few selections include:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Re: Safford 40 in W x 40" round Aluminum Bar Table - More than 80% of the stores have it at OP's price the rest are still at $210. Most stores only have 1 in stock others have more than 1,000 in stock. Go figure - typical Lowes. If it's higher at your store go to the next closest store. Stores will not price match. That being said talk to store manager he can override and do what he wants.

I'm looking for the gazebos/tents to go on sale, but haven't seen that yet. I am finding that they keep a lot of their stock in a central location now and just deliver to store when ordered, so they avoid having to "make room" for the next season.

liecdre said:   I'm looking for the gazebos/tents to go on sale, but haven't seen that yet. I am finding that they keep a lot of their stock in a central location now and just deliver to store when ordered, so they avoid having to "make room" for the next season.
  This One goes from $144.98 to $248.00  depending on location    Hope it helps
With zip or city can tell you more

Thank you.  Was hoping one of their more heavy duty gazebos would go on sale.  I hope to leave it up semi-permanently (take canopy off in winter) and I don't think this one will quite do the trick.  We've had luck in the past with some Gazebos that were slightly higher quality, but they only last 3-4 years and I try not to pay $500 for one (i.e. try and find them on sale at the end of the season).

Thanks again for your help.

Shop allen roth 21.7-in x 18.43-in Red Brown Plastic Planter at Lowes.com
Disclaimer
Thanks OP.  Stocked up on these large planters 
Regularly $29.97, found them in stock at a few stores for $6.98. 
After years of using small planters (and ending up with small plants and flowers), this spring I switched to large planters that I also bought on clearance at Lowes last fall.  Amazing to see how much larger the same plant will grow in a large container than a small planter.  You'll buy more potting soil, but you end up with monster plants instead of spindly little ones. Now I have coleus, begonias, and basil that are twice the height of the planters they're growing in! 

Update on that last post:
Once again my Lowe's order fell through.  Now I remember how inaccurate their inventory can be, because it happened to me last year too.  Yesterday when I placed my order for 6 planters for in-store pickup, the store supposedly had 20 in stock.  Got a call this morning that they were still looking for them.  Got another call this afternoon that none were to be found but they were going to try to track them down at another store.  Final call said nope, no one has them, order is being cancelled.
Annoyed that they could go from 20 to none, but lesson learned: don't get too excited just because you find a Lowe's location that supposedly has an item in stock. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017