This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Gear Bargain VIA Newegg - Water Purification Potable Aqua 371240 Tablets (50-ct.) - $7.85 w/ FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newegg has the Water Purification Potable Aqua 371240 Tablets (50-ct.) on sale for $7.85 with free shipping

  • Iodine Based Tablet
  • Works on Bacteriologically Impure Water
  • One Bottle Contains 50 Tablets 
  • Will Purify 25 - 50-qts. of Water


These are currently selling on Amazon for 8.02 and have received 4/5 stars based on 1 Amazon customer review. 

Member Summary

purify
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So huge savings of $0.17 over Amazon and a single review?? Does this qualify as a "hot deal?"

jessicadabears said:   Newegg has the Water Purification Potable Aqua 371240 Tablets (50-ct.) on sale for $7.85 with free shipping. r

These are currently selling on Amazon for 8.02 

  
"Newegg" doesn't have anything...since this item is shipped and sold by a third party seller.  Regardless 17 cents either way is insignificant and not a "hot deal" over another.

17 Cents and free shipping which i checked other sites and shipping was a few bucks. appreciate your feedback though...

jessicadabears said:   17 Cents and free shipping which i checked other sites and shipping was a few bucks. appreciate your feedback though...
  
Odd....since your $8.02 Amazon listing goes directly to one with free shipping (and cheaper from other Amazon sellers when adding product + shipping costs). 

other sites as in other than Amazon...and it is still cheaper....where is the cheaper one with free shipping on Amazon?

jessicadabears said:   other sites as in other than Amazon. ..and it is still cheaper....where is the cheaper one with free shipping on Amazon
  $3.00 + $ 4.99 = $7.99 total cost. 

 A total price of $7.99 is less than a total price of $8.02. 

respdoc said:   
jessicadabears said:   other sites as in other than Amazon. ..and it is still cheaper....where is the cheaper one with free shipping on Amazon
  $3.00 + $ 4.99 = $7.99 total cost. 

 A total price of $7.99 is less than a total price of $8.02. 

  My deal was $7.85 but thanks for the quick math lesson. It will THRILL you to know that this deal has expired anyway. So now you will have to find someone else to argue nonsense with. 

Update! Oh goodie, it is back!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017