• Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.siriusxm.com/listen13

Enjoy 2 Glorious
Weeks of Happy
Listen Free Aug. 24-Sept. 6.
No strings attached.
We've turned on your inactive radio so you can enjoy 60 FREE channels for 2 weeks.

Free channel lineup here: http://www.siriusxm.com/pdf/ex/ChannelGuide_0816.pdf

Member Summary

sirius (9.46kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Do they have an app for smartphones / tablets?

rated:
They do have an app but this promo and that app are two separate things. You can sign up for a free trial to check out the service on the app at anytime.

rated:

rated:
completed the yearly renegotiation. 1 year all access for $119 plus fees, for vehicle #1 and $99 for all channels on the second vehicle.

rated:
You could have had 5 months for $25.  Call them back and change it.

rated:
Interesting, I've been a subscriber for over 10 years with XM, then Sirius, then SiriusXM and my yearly just ran out today. Woke up and I had no radio for the first time ever. I called walking into work and she wouldn't budge. $199 for all access for a year, no promos, nothing, which is listed online, or for $19.99/mos. I said I paid $120ish for a year of all access last year and $12 for weather through my GMC and $199 was too expensive for satellite radio. She said she hoped to have some promos sometime, but had nothing for me today and asked if there was anything else she could do. I'm frankly shocked. Online I see XM select for 12 months at $99. But I've always had the full blown plan. I've had the 5 months for $25 plan before also, but they wouldn't let me do that one last year either. Wonder if my re-negotiation tactics over the last 10 years have finally caught up to me?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016