• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

bike (387.97kB)
WalMart has the 700c Hyper SpinFit Men's Hybrid Bike (Red) on sale for $129.99 with free shipping.

• Authentic Hyper Graphics
  • Aluminum Frame
  • 21-speed Shimano Shifters
  • Shimano Rear Derailleur
  • Linear Pull Brakes
  • 700c Wheels
  • 26-in. Low Profile, High-performance Tires
  • Resin Cage Pedals
  • 3-pc High Performance Crank
  • 300-lb.Max. Weight Capacity
  • 52.36-in. (L) x 7.87-in. (W) x 29.92-in. (H)

This bike is currently selling on Amazon for 161.27 shipped and has received 4.5/5 stars based on 3 Amazon customer reviews.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Was going to pass but then saw this has authentic hyper graphics. So tired of bikes with non-authentic, i.e fake hyper graphics. When buying a bike the first thing to look at is if it has authentic hyper graphics.

I also like this that it has 26in tires on 700c wheels.

I don't know... they claim to be authentic, but are they really? At this price point, I think those might be knock-off hyper graphics.

Why the red on this deal?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016