• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Brother - HL-L2320D Black-and-White Printer - Gray $49.99 at bestbuy.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Brother - HL-L2320D Black-and-White Printer - Gray
$49.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/brother-hl-l2320d-black-and-white-printer-gray/4499400.p?id=1219755047431&skuId=4499400

Brother Printer: Complete large print jobs without taking up much space on your desk with this compact, personal printer. Ideal for your home office, this laser printer features a 250-sheet lower input tray and 100-sheet output tray to handle your needs. If you're looking to conserve toner, just select the Toner Save mode to use less on each print.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great thing about Brother B&W laser printers is the availability of super cheap aftermarket toner.  

Pretty good price for a printer that shouldn't cost a fortune for replacement toner. You can find deals on cheaper printers but the toner carts will be much more expensive.

Good price for this.

Thanks. Ordered one. Is it hard to refill the toner cartridges and can anyone recommend a source and/or brand?

virgilpreston said:   Thanks. Ordered one. Is it hard to refill the toner cartridges and can anyone recommend a source and/or brand?
  Quality replacement cartridges, such as those made by Linkyo, are only $10-$12, so I don't think it's worth the hassle of trying to refill the toner cartridge yourself.

Had an old (similar look) model that spit >5000 pages in 8 years without a single jam before sold. Solid brand to vote for.

Keep in mind this one doesn't have wifi. You'll have to be hooked up with USB to print.

I have the wifi model and it's an awesome printer. Never had a problem with it. The duplex printing is a nice bonus.

Just going to buy a new one. The old one is not work.

Wow! $50 for a duplex laser!

chuckster said:   
virgilpreston said:   Thanks. Ordered one. Is it hard to refill the toner cartridges and can anyone recommend a source and/or brand?
  Quality replacement cartridges, such as those made by Linkyo, are only $10-$12, so I don't think it's worth the hassle of trying to refill the toner cartridge yourself.

He knows a lot about printers.  He helped me with wifi/sleep mode of Brother AIO on MAC.

Are the Linkyo completely problem free? How many pages do you get from them?

Not wireless.

Just saw Staples has the same printer for 49.99
http://www.staples.com/Brother-HL-L2320D-Monochrome-Laser-Printe...
I used a new email for a $10 of $50 that might work...
I would prefer wireless though

Do you think eventually the wireless one will come on sale for this price? Then I can probably hold off..has anybody seen wireless going for low price as this much in the past?I prefer brother brand too.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017