This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 42W 3-Port USB Wall Charger + 3.3-ft. Micro USB Cable $8.99 AC  at amazon.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 42W 3-Port USB Wall Charger + 3.3-ft. Micro USB Cable $8.99 AC  at amazon.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 42W 3-Port USB Wall Charger + 3.3-ft. Micro USB Cable $8.99 AC 

https://www.amazon.com/Quick-Charge-AUKEY-3-Port-Charger/dp/B00VHHIUNY

Amazon has the has Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 42W 3-Port USB Wall Charger + 3.3-ft. Micro USB Cable on sale for $15.99 - $7 w/ coupon code "24UOYEHW" = $8.99 with free shipping using Prime or orders of $49 or more or with an Amazon Prime Membership (free trial HERE) to avoid shipping and handling fees.

Specifications
  • - Model: PA-T2
  • Technology: Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
  • USB Ports: 2 ports with AIPower Tech; 1 port with Quick Charge 2.0 Tech
  • Input: AC 100 -240V 50/60Hz
  • Output: 5V/2A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
  • Power: 42W
  • Quick Charge 2.0: Developed by Qualcomm, built into Qualcomm latest 800 series processors, available to most flagship smartphones and devices, Quick Charge 2.0 can charge a typical mobile battery to 60% in as short as 30 minutes.
  • Truly Universal Design: While offering fast blazing charging for compatible devices, the charge can also charge older smartphones and tablets. No matter what device you have, the Aukey Fast Charging adapter will have you covered.
  • Safe Charging Guaranteed: The stunning Aukey Turbo Charger has certified by Qualcomm and UL. Industry grade materials and premium circuitry ensure the safest charging experience at all times, to protect you, your device and property. 
  • - Dimensions: 2.76 x 1.89 x 1.02 inches (L x W X H)
  • Weight: 110g (3.17 oz)
  • Includes: 3 USB Port Wall Charger, Micro USB Cable (1M), Instruction Manual

Next lowest price on Google Products is $16.99 shipped from a rated merchant.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have a negative opinion about Aukey from a personal experience. They are way too over rated.

aidrees said:   I have a negative opinion about Aukey from a personal experience. They are way too over rated.
  I have had great experiences with Aukey, even their customer service.

hawk311 said:   
aidrees said:   I have a negative opinion about Aukey from a personal experience. They are way too over rated.
  I have had great experiences with Aukey, even their customer service.

I've got to agree with you. Aukey CS is pretty good IMO

I have this charger. It charges my Nexus 6 (the old one, but I'm sure it's the same with the new ones) super-fast

Can I charger this for 2 iphone 6 and 1 ipad for this 3-port? Will overload?

echecoparcarter said:   Can I charger this for 2 iphone 6 and 1 ipad for this 3-port? Will overload?
  should work fine

Amazon said the code is expired as of today 08/31/2016

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017