Apple Smart Watch 38mm Aluminum Case with Sport Band (Refurb) -  $214.99 at ebay.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Apple Smart Watch 38mm Aluminum Case with Sport Band -  $214.99 at ebay.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Apple Smart Watch 38mm Aluminum Case with Sport Band - 
$214.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-Smart-Watch-38mm-Aluminum-Case-with-Sport-Band-/201649507336 

Mobilepros1 via eBay has the Apple Smart Watch 38mm Aluminum Case w/ Sport Band (Refurbished) on sale for $214.99 with free shipping. Available in assorted colors.

• 1.5" AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen
  • 340 x 272 pixels + Sapphire Crystal Glass
  • Operating System: watchOS 2, Chipset: Apple S1, Processor: 520 MHz, GPU: PowerVR SGX543
  • Internal Memory: 8GB, 512MB RAM
  • Heart Rate Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor
  • Up to 18 Hours of All-Day Battery Life, Up to 3 hours Talk Time; About 1.5 hours to 80% Charge Time, About 2.5 hours to 100% Charge Time

According to Google Shopping, this smart watch is sold brand new for $299 or more. Amazon currently has refurbished watches for $244.88+. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Never bought a refurb watch before. Is it safe to assume that they replaced the band for a new one.

My wife and I got in on the deal for the refurbed ones from Best Buy earlier this year. Yes, the ones we bought came with new bands. Love my watch, if only for the fitness tracking stuff, to me, it is worth it.

Best buy has it brand new for $249. I don't know if it worth the risk on refurb.

I've been trying to fight back the temptation to buy an Apple Watch for about a year now, but I almost feel like at this point I need to at least wait to see what is coming next month with the new ones (and maybe there will be an even bigger price drop on the current one if I don't see any need for the newer one).

sdskees said:   I've been trying to fight back the temptation to buy an Apple Watch for about a year now, but I almost feel like at this point I need to at least wait to see what is coming next month with the new ones (and maybe there will be an even bigger price drop on the current one if I don't see any need for the newer one).
  I don't know why don't they make an apple band.  I am a luxury watch collector and there is no way I can replace those with Apple watch.   Can't wear 2 watches, that would be insane.  If they make a thin band, I will buy it today full price.

king0fSpades said:   
sdskees said:   I've been trying to fight back the temptation to buy an Apple Watch for about a year now, but I almost feel like at this point I need to at least wait to see what is coming next month with the new ones (and maybe there will be an even bigger price drop on the current one if I don't see any need for the newer one).
  I don't know why don't they make an apple band.  I am a luxury watch collector and there is no way I can replace those with Apple watch.   Can't wear 2 watches, that would be insane.  If they make a thin band, I will buy it today full price.

I'm sure Apple has a "proprietary band" that "adds to the user experience" ie. you can only buy Apple-specific replacement bands that drive up revenue for the company.

He meant an Apple fitness tracker band that would be significantly less conspicuous than the luxury watch he wears already.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017