This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Fontana Pumpkin Spice Sauce | Starbucks Store
Disclaimer
Starbucks has their Fontana Pumpkin Spice Sauce on sale for $25.95 - coupon code "PERKSPOT10" = $23.35. Shipping is free on orders over $40, so pad your order if you want to avoid extra fees. This Team PSL Double Wall 10-fl. oz. Traveler is pretty cute. This coupon code is supposed to work for new customers only so if it gives you trouble try checking out as a guest. 

Up until now it was almost impossible to buy the official flavoring of the Pumpkin Spice Latte. (There's one on Amazon that claims to be the real deal, but the ingredients are different, so take that for what you will.) Don't forget that you can earn Starbucks Rewards with this purchase if you pay with a registered Starbucks card. 

• 63-fl. oz. bottle
  • Dispensing Pump
  • Just a couple pumps of sauce in the bottom of your cup is all it takes to make pumpkin magic. Add freshly brewed coffee or espresso, stir, and enjoy. This sauce is also great over ice cream or other desserts.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Red for "Pumpkin Spice" anything that isn't a pumpkin pie ...

st4rdust said:   ... This coupon code is supposed to work for new customers only so if it gives you trouble try checking out as a guest...

Don't forget that you can earn Starbucks Rewards with this purchase if you pay with a registered Starbucks card.

So you have to choose either the coupon discount or your Star bucks Rewards? I think you should put YMMV or "new customers only" in the title.

fivetalents said:   
st4rdust said:   ... This coupon code is supposed to work for new customers only so if it gives you trouble try checking out as a guest...

Don't forget that you can earn Starbucks Rewards with this purchase if you pay with a registered Starbucks card.

So you have to choose either the coupon discount or your Star bucks Rewards? I think you should put YMMV or "new customers only" in the title.

You can check out with your registered Starbucks card as a guest. You enter it in like a gift card (which it was at one point) and it will still award the stars to your account. I just purchased this as a guest with my Gold card. Sorry if I was unclear!

skidmark said:   Red for "Pumpkin Spice" anything that isn't a pumpkin pie ...
  ಠ_ಠ

I bought this on clearance from Starbucks.com during their after Xmas sale in Dec or Jan.   It's a lot of syrup for 1 or 2 people.  I gave half the bottle to a fellow PSL fan and it took us both a long time to finish the syrup.  I was drinking about 2-3 pumps per day.  The expiration date on my bottle was about 6-8 months out.

edit:  I found my empty bottle and the expiration date was Feb 2016, not 6-8 months out like I thought.

OMG,I love it .

Thank you! Now to get Starbucks to get their bag/cart working properly. *eyeroll*
Love Pumpkin spice stuff (not everything however) even if it isn't pumpkin pie (some people have absolutely no taste, and not just in food). The cup is cute, but I like the solid orange w/Starbucks on the side and the pumpkin dot ones better (because they hold more ounces and the designs are more pleasing to me).
BRING ON THE PUMPKIN SPICE MADNESS! Because everyone can use a good laugh at some of the strange products they come up with this year, that's for sure!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017