Lowes 27-Gallon Tote with Standard Snap Lid $9.98 was $13.99 1 day sale

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shop Centrex Plastics, LLC Commander 27-Gallon Tote with Standard Snap Lid at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Centrex Plastics, LLC Commander 27-Gallon Tote with Standard Snap Lid at Lowes.com
Disclaimer
Centrex Plastics 27 Gal Tote with Lid  1 day sale Here  $9.98  was $13.98   With 15 off 50 coupon cost could be about $7.00 ea + tax store pickup.  Large quantity available
Not a cheap tote - one of the strongest totes out there  (re-enforced lid - will not collapse)

Added:  Interesting someone thought enough of this tote to make a u-tube video Here

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Picked my 7 up and they gave me an extra tub.  Didn't notice until I got home.  Wonder if I should go back and tell them... (more)

dafish (Aug. 27, 2016 @ 7:44p) |

Lol...they gave me an extra lid.

KuoH

KuoH (Aug. 27, 2016 @ 9:29p) |

That is funny

dafish (Aug. 27, 2016 @ 11:05p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP.  Ordered 15.  Paid even less with the 10% off

Thanks OP. Mine showed up in cart at $7.98. I placed two orders of 7 totes to use 15 off 50. It worked out to $5.82 per tote.

Thanks OP! $7.98 here also. Did the same 7 totes for total of $43.31 (with 15 off 50) after 6% tax. Nice deal.

Weren't these the same ones that were ~5 bucks just a couple of months ago?

Where are 15 off of 50 coupons coming from? Thanks

liecdre said:   Where are 15 off of 50 coupons coming from? Thanks
  Link to coupon

Trickracen said:   
  Link to coupon

Dang, you beat me to it.  Thanks OP, picked up 7.

Don't forget Discover Card has an extra 5% cash back for Home Improvement stores this month (assuming you signed up on your account of course.)

These appear to be the same item that I've purchased from Costco in the past for $8.50. Costco stock (and price) isn't consistent, but may be worth checking if you happen to be there. http://costcocouple.com/centrex-plastics-27-gallon-construction-...

kimgkimg said:   
Trickracen said:   
  Link to coupon

Dang, you beat me to it.  Thanks OP, picked up 7.

Don't forget Discover Card has an extra 5% cash back for Home Improvement stores this month (assuming you signed up on your account of course.)

Paid $5.99 each for 7 after tax, coupon and discover cash.

Yep Costco had them for 5.99 each in July. Last I looked I believe they were back up to $7.?? something.

In for 10! Used my Lowes business card for an additional 5% off.

5.84 for 6 and 5.82 for 1...not sure how that happened but thats the way the order happened. + 5% Discover later.

I bought about 15 of these about a year ago for moving and they are great.  I think paid around $10 or $11 bucks back then, and they made the move far less painful.  I just stacked em 4 high and used a dolly.

likeaw said:   5.84 for 6 and 5.82 for 1...not sure how that happened but thats the way the order happened. + 5% Discover later.
  I know it's strange.  It's the way they spit the coupon up because $1 doesn't divide by 7 equally for price per item discount. They did the same on mine.

Is this an annual sale? Post from last year (8/2015): https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1455552 

Bought 14 sets today. Curious if this item goes on sale more frequently, as I'd buy more if they work well. Lowe`s reviewers suggest that the design and durability has changed over the years to not allow stacking over old versions and cause lids to break easily...

Very useful. Thanks, OP!

The coupon doesn't work...tried almost a hundred times, got 3-4 "already redeemed" and the rest "invalid".

Ananrefugee said:   The coupon doesn't work...tried almost a hundred times, got 3-4 "already redeemed" and the rest "invalid".
  Patience is the key.  Just tried  2nd time worked fine.  Instead of getting mad and giving me a red - kick back - have a beer and relax

Green for you op.
Online $7.98 each nyc.
But I gotta tell you - this company will go broke or get acquired soon:
1. The button to submit purchase does NOT work if you don't give a nickname each to credit card And address.
I've Just spent an hour experimenting different cards, address spellings, browsers, computers, the android app.

2. Finally able to submit BUT... after 10 minutes order still says: submitted for processing &
status "unknown" + my bank has no hold / pend.

In for a couple. Thanks op.

Grabbed a few to try out , thx op ! (btw , coupon code did not work for me either on 7 units and multiple tries, otherwise I may have purchased more)

Ananrefugee said:   The coupon doesn't work...tried almost a hundred times, got 3-4 "already redeemed" and the rest "invalid".
  Nobody can say you didn't try  

Looks to be dead, 13.98 now. The 17 gal only is 9.98.

available 2
Disclaimer
drmorb said:   Looks to be dead, 13.98 now. The 17 gal only is 9.98.
  Correct except for these stores (nationwide -subject to change at any time)  7 am pacific time

Picked my order up , unfortunately Ive got to return a lid for replacement and that it had obvious production mold defect/weak spots showing up as thin round melted spots (perfect distance's apart from each other) that would probably cause the lid to crack under some decent weight  ; so check the underside of the lids when you get them . Other than that they seem to be nice units .

Picked my 7 up and they gave me an extra tub.  Didn't notice until I got home.  Wonder if I should go back and tell them they forgot a lid.

Lol...they gave me an extra lid.

KuoH

dafish said:   Picked my 7 up and they gave me an extra tub.

KuoH said:   Lol...they gave me an extra lid.

KuoH

dafish said:   Picked my 7 up and they gave me an extra tub.

That is funny

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017