This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Canon EOS Camera Bundle Deals @ Adorama. Rebel T6 DSLR 2 Lens Camera Kit $429.99 after $350 Canon MIR + More

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR 2 Lens Camera Kit
$429.99 after $350 Canon MIR
Includes:

·         Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR 2 Lens Camera Kit w/ EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II & EF 75-300mm F4-5.6 III Lenses
·         Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Professional Photo Inkjet Printer
·         Canon LU-101 Photo Paper Pro Luster, 13x19", 50 Sheets
·         Canon 100-ES EOS Shoulder Bag (Black)

Canon EOS Rebel T5i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm IS STM Lens with EF 75-300mm F/4-5.6 III AF Lens Bundle
$499.99 after $350 Canon MIR
Includes:

·         Canon EOS Rebel T5i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm IS STM Lens
·         Canon  EF 75-300mm F/4-5.6 III AF Lens
·         Canon SG-201 Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, 13x19", 50 Sheets

Canon EOS Rebel T5i DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens Bundle
$599.99 after $350 Canon MIR
Includes:

·         Canon EOS Rebel T5i DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
·         Canon EF 75-300mm F/4-5.6 III Autofocus Telephoto Zoom Lens - USA
·         Canon LU-101 Photo Paper Pro Luster, 13x19", 50 Sheets

Canon EOS T6i Video Creator Kit w/18-55 EFS Lens, Rode VIDEOMIC GO Mic, 32GB Card
$649 after $350 Canon MIR
Includes:

·         Canon EOS T6i Video Creator Kit w/18-55 EFS Lens, Rode VIDEOMIC GO Mic, 32GB Crd
·         Canon 100-ES EOS Shoulder Bag (Black)-

Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera Body Bundle
$1,699 after $350 Canon MIR
Includes:

·         Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera Body
·         Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens, USA

Free shipping!

Member Summary

Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR 2 Lens Camera Kit
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Need a new camera to replace my older Canon digital one. Thanks, OP!

Wow, the T6 bundle with no printer or paper lowest on CamelCamelCamel is $599. Soooo tempting! Nice find OP!

Here's a better deal on a Canon EOS SL1, a better camera than the T5 or T6 (has a touch screen, better video tracking, more sophisticated features).  The SL1 is also more compact, just slightly bigger than the Panasonic Lumix G-series Micro 4/3rds mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras - it's the smallest DSLR in the world.

Canon EOS SL1 two lens kit for $369 refurbed from CanonUSA 

The SL1 will be better for video than the T5i (it tracks better and has a silent STM lens), but the T5i has a swiveling screen, more exterior controls and more sophisticated features. Since this is coming straight from Canon, it has the same 1-year warranty as a brand new Canon and my SL1 showed up looking 100% brand new, no trace it had ever been opened previously. I paid $299 for it in this same two-lens kit last December and a few days later, it dropped in price to $279.

My SL1 takes vastly better photos than my old Lumix G2 Micro 4/3rds camera that I sold, that I originally paid a hundred bucks more for with just a single standard limited zoom kit lens. It has much better sharpness and detail, better color (Lumix cameras don't do bright reds well - they come out a bit rust-colored), and low light performance is, forgive the pun, a night-and-day difference, the SL1 shoots so much better in low light or indoors with movement. The G2 was useless above ISO 400 because of how grainy the photos were and I can easily go above 1600 with the SL1 without being bothered too much by the graininess. I've owned about a dozen, maybe 15 digital cameras since I first bought a 2mp Canon A20 for $400 about 16 years ago, and the SL1 is hands-down my favorite and the one that takes the best photos - nothing else even comes close in image quality. I miss the swiveling screen that my G2 and my (now-broken) Lumix FZ200 megazoom P&S had, but the image quality on the SL1 is so much better that it's a worthy trade-off. It also just feels good in the hand without being as large as the compact to full-size DSLRS like the T5, T6, T5i, etc....

​For anyone just getting into DSLRs, I recommend getting a 50mm f/1.8 STM lens from Canon's outlet store, which is a true bargain at $89 refurbished.  It's very sharp and quite fast so it a) lets you take photos in surprising low light without a flash, much more so than with any point-and-shoot camera; and b) lets you shoot at a wide-open aperture, which allows a lot of bokeh (the blurred background behind the sharply focused subject). 

Thanks,
we're looking for a good canon camera with bargain price.
But one thing we're afraid of the refurbished cameras because it's been used and returned due to some problems.
we did not have any canon camera before. Please advise. anyone?
Thank you

I love canon refurbs. I bought that exact bundle last year, looked brand new, except for the plain packaging. I say buy with confidence. I think I read that they use "reburbs" as a way to clear inventory without breaking most favored nation clauses.

Greengrass, if you were buying a refurbished camera off a seller on eBay with little feedback, especially something that said "seller refurbished," then you might be reasonable in expecting an used camera that might have problems. But buying straight from Canon you can be pretty sure that you won't be able to distinguish what they send you as a "refurbished" model from a brand new one. Like I said, mine appeared 100% brand new, no traces of prior use. Canon gives its refurbished models the same 1-year warranty as with its new cameras.

Just a word on Canon's service: it's the best in the photographic industry. If Canon has a problem with its cameras, it will make things right long after the warranty expires. I have a relative who had a very old Canon A60, its sensor went bad, Canon admitted it had problems with that sensor, and they not only fixed it for free but paid shipping both ways more than 5 years after the warranty expired. I had an S100 I bought off eBay used and it had the lens error that is a chronic problem with that model camera and despite the fact that I admitted I bought the camera used, wasn't the original owner, and it was out of warranty, Canon fixed it for free. In contrast, I had a Pentax that had a chronic lens problem, they fixed it under warranty, the same problem recurred a few months after the warranty expired and Pentax refused to admit it was a chronic problem for which they should take responsibility or admit they had not properly fixed it the first time and wanted more than the camera's value to fix it. I'll never buy another Pentax again. Check out the reviews for the Fujifilm XF1 on Amazon (120 comments for the most popular review telling about a similar lens problem with this camera) and you'll see that not only will Fuji refuse to acknowledge chronic defects, but will try to blame the owner and refuse to honor its warranty on cameras new enough to still be under warranty. Nikon and Panasonic also have a reputation for less-than-great service with warranty or repair service (I've read multiple reviews that say Panasonic demands a flat $350 repair fee, even for cameras that cost less than $350).

lousygolfer said:   Here's a better deal on a Canon EOS SL1, a better camera than the T5 or T6 (has a touch screen, better video tracking, more sophisticated features).  The SL1 is also more compact, just slightly bigger than the Panasonic Lumix G-series Micro 4/3rds mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras - it's the smallest DSLR in the world.

Canon EOS SL1 two lens kit for $369 refurbed from CanonUSA 

The SL1 will be better for video than the T5i (it tracks better and has a silent STM lens), but the T5i has a swiveling screen, more exterior controls and more sophisticated features. Since this is coming straight from Canon, it has the same 1-year warranty as a brand new Canon and my SL1 showed up looking 100% brand new, no trace it had ever been opened previously. I paid $299 for it in this same two-lens kit last December and a few days later, it dropped in price to $279.

My SL1 takes vastly better photos than my old Lumix G2 Micro 4/3rds camera that I sold, that I originally paid a hundred bucks more for with just a single standard limited zoom kit lens. It has much better sharpness and detail, better color (Lumix cameras don't do bright reds well - they come out a bit rust-colored), and low light performance is, forgive the pun, a night-and-day difference, the SL1 shoots so much better in low light or indoors with movement. The G2 was useless above ISO 400 because of how grainy the photos were and I can easily go above 1600 with the SL1 without being bothered too much by the graininess. I've owned about a dozen, maybe 15 digital cameras since I first bought a 2mp Canon A20 for $400 about 16 years ago, and the SL1 is hands-down my favorite and the one that takes the best photos - nothing else even comes close in image quality. I miss the swiveling screen that my G2 and my (now-broken) Lumix FZ200 megazoom P&S had, but the image quality on the SL1 is so much better that it's a worthy trade-off. It also just feels good in the hand without being as large as the compact to full-size DSLRS like the T5, T6, T5i, etc....

​For anyone just getting into DSLRs, I recommend getting a 50mm f/1.8 STM lens from Canon's outlet store, which is a true bargain at $89 refurbished.  It's very sharp and quite fast so it a) lets you take photos in surprising low light without a flash, much more so than with any point-and-shoot camera; and b) lets you shoot at a wide-open aperture, which allows a lot of bokeh (the blurred background behind the sharply focused subject). 

So I should wait for $299 or lower if I have the flexibility to wait?

Thank you so much Lousygolfer...
After reading your advise, I'm confident to buy any refurbished canon cameras from Canon directly.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017