• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Dell E310dw Wireless Mono Black and White Laser Printer $39.99 at staples.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Dell E310dw Wireless Mono Black and White Laser Printer
$39.99
http://www.staples.com/Dell-E310dw-Mono-Laser-Printer/product_1668833?cid=SM:SBD:FACEBOOK:SITELIKES:20111002:EVENT

Buy Dell E310dw Wireless Mono Black and White Laser Printer at Staples? low price, or read customer reviews to learn more.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Its back in stock. price is good. just wondering if this kind of deals come often. i dont need a printer right away. Got... (more)

wolfy234 (Aug. 30, 2016 @ 11:57a) |

deal still in. got in morning but checked online. my canon might be dead (MG6320). I loved that because I got it on a de... (more)

radam13 (Aug. 30, 2016 @ 5:04p) |

just converted the tn660 cartridge and it works fine in the Dell. It took less than 5 min and all you do is lift the fr... (more)

sidewinder33625 (Sep. 03, 2016 @ 10:31p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have one of these and I love it for one reason -- the gear assembly from the Dell cartridge can be retrofitted onto a generic TN460 cartridge; thus, $10 cartridges, ethernet / wifi, and duplex printing to boot. Can't go wrong.

Getting it.
Just in time as my old Samsung ML-1740 (basic, USB only) just spilled the toner after 11 years. was the first such small footprint mono laser for $150 on sale.
Toner only refill was $5 for 9000 pages. That model has official factory plugged hole to refill. We don't see those anymore.

gt2982a said:   I have one of these and I love it for one reason -- the gear assembly from the Dell cartridge can be retrofitted onto a generic TN460 cartridge; thus, $10 cartridges, ethernet / wifi, and duplex printing to boot. Can't go wrong.
  Wow $10 for TN460? If you don't mind..where to get one?

Thanks

Great basic printer, great price & reliable. Used for years.

Got 2 for $50 in 10/2015!
Nice printer.

gt2982a said:   I have one of these and I love it for one reason -- the gear assembly from the Dell cartridge can be retrofitted onto a generic TN460 cartridge; thus, $10 cartridges, ethernet / wifi, and duplex printing to boot. Can't go wrong.
can you elaborate on how to make this happen?   i have a tn-460 high yield cartridge i would like to use on this.

I'm in for one -- my laser printer just died.

Very interested in $10 refill carts -- can anyone expand on this?

EDIT: Thx for posting, OP -- Green.

Thank You!

Seal said:   Got 2 for $50 in 10/2015!
Nice printer.

Me too!

also listed as Google Cloud Print compatible! http://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/04/campaigns/google-cloud-print?...

AusTexDealSeeker said:   I'm in for one -- my laser printer just died.

Very interested in $10 refill carts -- can anyone expand on this?

EDIT: Thx for posting, OP -- Green.

Just search for e310dw refill on Amazon or eBay, ~$10 with reset gear.  Generics aren't very expensive either, around $14-$20 last I checked, but still more than most Brother generics.  Best combination of cheap and simple replacement option (IMO) is to buy a generic Brother TN-660, and switch the one gear* that a different size between the Dell toner and the Brother.  Then the Brother toner will work in the Dell

*The gear to move is different from the flag/reset gear that will be on the Brother TN-660 but not the Dell starter toner.  The flag / reset gear is just used to tell the printer how much toner there is.  No gear = starter toner (700 pages).  Gear at position 1 = TN-630 (1200 pages).  Gear at position 2 = TN-660 (2600 pages).  So the Dell starter toner won't have that gear, but it'll come with the refill kit.  The generic Brother TN-660 will have that gear, set in position 2.

Catch Supplies Replacement Dell E310dw, E514dw, E515dn, E515dw Black Toner Cartridges and Drum Unit |2 593-BBKD, 1 593-BBKE| - Walmart.com
Disclaimer

javaman2003 said:   Are we talking about this product?https://www.walmart.com/ip/Catch-Supplies-Replacement-Dell-E310dw-E514dw-E515dn-E515dw-Black-Toner-Cartridges-and-Drum-Unit-2-593-BBKD-1-593-BBKE/107389271 

This is more expensive than the printer.

This contains 2 toners and a drum unit.

javaman2003 said:   Are we talking about this product?https://www.walmart.com/ip/Catch-Supplies-Replacement-Dell-E310dw-E514dw-E515dn-E515dw-Black-Toner-Cartridges-and-Drum-Unit-2-593-BBKD-1-593-BBKE/107389271 

This is more expensive than the printer.

That's ~$20 per toner, so only more expensive if you buy multiple or with the drum.  There are cheaper options, just see my post right before yours.  Cheapest is a refill for ~$10.  Easier is a Brother TN-660, but you have two unscrew the gear cover and switch one of the the gears from the Dell to the Brother for it to work.  Easiest is the Dell generic toners starting at ~$14 on eBay /Amazon or a little cheaper if you buy 2 or more.

so i take it TN-460 (not the 660) being a 6,000 page yield cartridge will NOT work with this printer as someone suggested above?

https://www.amazon.com/Brother-TN460-Yield-Toner-Cartridge/dp/B00004SDB1 

EDIT: Confirmed TN-460 will not work on this printer but TN-660 will by modifying the gears.

instructions taken from SD:

" I can confirm the super cheap Linkyo TN660 toner cartridges work like a charm. (Edit: At lease in single sided printing. I haven't tried duplex.)

Basic procedures:
1. On original used Dell cartridge, remove 3 screws on cover with gears. 
2. Remove the two piece cover on the Dell cartridge
3. Remove gear which has the square hole. It is the gear that is visible from the side when the cover is on. You can then discard the Dell cartridge and parts.
4. Remove the the 3 screws holding the cover on the Linkyo cartridge. 
5, Remove the one piece cover of the Linkyo toner. Be careful to loose any gears as some will stick to the cover.
6. Remove the gear with the hole visible with the cover on.
7. Replace the gear on the Linkyo cartridge with that of the Dell 's. Wiggle the other gears to get it seat properly. 
8. Put back the original Linkyo cover on the Linkyo cartridge. The Dell gear will be much smaller in the hole, but it will still work.

Takes about a minute if you know what you are doing. I have access to a Brother that uses the same cartridge, if I ever get around to it. I'll take a look at the drum assemblies. "

Dell vs Brother.  Which is more reliable?

po90260 said:   Dell vs Brother.  Which is more reliable?

this is a rebadge of brother HL-L2360DW with essentially one gear on the toner cartridge that is different hence the gear can be swapped with a TN-660 toner to make it work.

https://www.amazon.com/Brother-HL-L2360DW-Wireless-Networking-Replenishment/dp/B00LEA5EJM

out of stock online.

out of stock

Its back in stock. price is good. just wondering if this kind of deals come often. i dont need a printer right away. Got a inkjet for now but once ink runs out thinking of replacing it with this one instead of buying new ink. Wondering if waiting going to help, may be something better pops up?

deal still in. got in morning but checked online. my canon might be dead (MG6320). I loved that because I got it on a deal here a few years ago. 9600x2400 dpi for under $100. was using refill kits and my PGBK is not working. done a ton of research and after taking apart printer to clean PGBK pad, still not really working.

next plan is to get decent inexpensive laser (this deal!) and if I need photo prints, I can go to Walgreens since I rarely print anyway.

thanks for deal!

just converted the tn660 cartridge and it works fine in the Dell. It took less than 5 min and all you do is lift the front gear (near the roller covered with toner) off the Dell and replace the one on the tn660.

Bought two tn660 for $15 after DMSXOQJ8 promo code from SD.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OT7B6MG/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017