Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Apple iPad Air 2 WiFi Tablet w/ Retina Display
from $299.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/ipad-air-2-evn4805

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

16GB  WIFI  priced @ $299.99
  64GB WIFI  priced @ $399.99

I bought this 2 weeks ago in Silver, 16GB for $299.99, from Bestbuy. Its a great product! Now it's on sale again, and the store near me has it. When I bought it, there was only one left! I bought it if my desktop goes down, which it did. I fixed the Desktop in 2 days, by doing different things, when it was open. I need the Ipad, for my email, and other things. That's why I bought it, in the 16GB version.

^^Cool story man.

I wonder if new iPad coming soon so the Air 2 model will continue to go down in price.

This price is soon gonna be the norm for iPad Air 2

2cheap2eat said:   I wonder if new iPad coming soon so the Air 2 model will continue to go down in price.

Same discussion every time this goes on "sale" for $299 (which is a lot).  It is far from "Best Deal" worthy at this stage in the game.

The new model/replacement for the Air 2 has already came out.  It is called the iPad Pro 9.7''.  There have also been several (actual) Hot Deals for this new model already. 

great deal ,thx

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017