• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

Harman Kardon AVR 2700 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver with Apple AirPlay

7.1-channel sound at 100 watts per channel
Multizone functionality
DLNA 1.5 certified connectivity
HARMAN Music Manager (available via download)
Eco-friendly design
USB port

Member Summary

reciever (69.26kB)
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good price, but reviewers say it's a paper weight and their quality is in gutter.

I looked at these for a lot more money, and almost bought it. I have an HK AVR 1510 that uses most of the same technology as this one. This one has more features and most importantly more HDMI inputs, mine has four, this one has six.

I don't use the surround much, so won't comment on 5.1 vs 7.1 performance, I listen to a lot of music, and am a lot happier listening to music in 2 channel stereo mode.

The Green technology seems to work pretty well, it puts out plenty of power and doesn't run nearly as hot as my older equipment.

As for power, don't get too hung up on ratings, other brands have always and still way over state their power ratings. I get similar levels and sound from my 1510 rated at 75w per channel as I did my older Pioneer that was rated to 150w per channel.

Check AMZN reviews before buying, the price is low but might not be worth it based on reviews.

Yamaha receivers are the best bang for money. Look for sales on Yamaha receivers. You will not regret it.

My Yamaha works OK but is more confusing than it needs to be, and the remote design is absolutely awful. I would love to have the remote that comes with this HK.

Dead? Showing $299.95

I've own one for a few years now. Sound Quality is good and it has a enough features that I actually use.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016