This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-Combination-Wrench-Set-28-Piece...

Normally $20, on sale for $5. I bought 3 since I think $15 is fair. Each of my car got one in the trunk. There are still plenty left.

I don't post often, so if you think this is a good deal, especially if you end up buying it, please give me 1 green. Thanks!

Member Summary

Wrench deals
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Shows $20 for me.

Man, you have to read the title more carefully. BM ...

I do not know who marked this as expired, as I just bought it from a HD store. Looks like this explains why Fatwallet is going down and Slickdeals becomes the top deal site. Go figure.

qqzj said:   I do not know who marked this as expired, as I just bought it from a HD store. Looks like this explains why Fatwallet is going down and Slickdeals becomes the top deal site. Go figure.
  It is clearly out of stock online, but if you know of a region where this deal still seems to be in-stock, let us know and we'll reinstate it. 

It is from San Mateo, California. As in the title BM means not online. I linked to a web page just to help identify the product.

qqzj said:   It is from San Mateo, California. As in the title BM means not online. I linked to a web page just to help identify the product.BM means #2.

B&M means in-store (brick & mortar). 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017