This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush, White $19.95 at amazon.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush, White
$19.95
https://www.amazon.com/Philips-Sonicare-Electric-Rechargeable-Toothbrush/dp/B00QZ67ODE

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Please note that for the toothbrush to be brought down to the $19.95 price point, there is a $5.00 off coupon that will be applied at checkout. I had to click to add the coupon, not sure if it is the same for everyone.

FREE Shipping on orders over $49

Kcarlsen21 said:   Please note that for the toothbrush to be brought down to the $19.95 price point, there is a $5.00 off coupon that will be applied at checkout. I had to click to add the coupon, not sure if it is the same for everyone.
  I didnt see any 5 dollar off coupon anywhere 

sojourn4me said:   
Kcarlsen21 said:   Please note that for the toothbrush to be brought down to the $19.95 price point, there is a $5.00 off coupon that will be applied at checkout. I had to click to add the coupon, not sure if it is the same for everyone.

I see it to the top right, just under the price. 

fivetalents said:   
sojourn4me said:   

Same here. It's quite obvious. 

MAXCYC said:   
fivetalents said:   
sojourn4me said:   

Same here. It's quite obvious. 

Yes and that is where I too usually see and click the coupon but it was not there for me and I placed item in cart and this morning went back to Amazon and clicked the item link and now it is there to click and claim. But definitely yesterday when I posted my comment it was not there

Dead?

george2001 said:   Dead?
  Well, no $5 coupon, but still a good deal at $25, IMHO...

Undead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017