• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Craftsman 5/8 in. x 75 ft. Hose
$24.49
http://www.sears.com/craftsman-5-8-in-x-75-ft-hose/p-07169603000P

5/8" X 75' Craftsman Rubber Garden hose. Crushproof Fittings. Ideal for Use in all conditions. Hexagonal Shape for case in storage. Radial Tire Cord Reinforced.

Member Summary

CraftsmanHose
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
This hose is rubber and kinks like crazy.   
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just completed online order. I had been waiting for a deal on these hoses.

Very good price for the 75' hose. These are the best.

Storage tip: rather than coiling it in a circle, coil the hose on the ground in a figure 8. Eliminates the twisting because the hose twists one way at the top of the 8, and the opposite way at the bottom.

thx said:   Very good price for the 75' hose. These are the best.

Storage tip: rather than coiling it in a circle, coil the hose on the ground in a figure 8. Eliminates the twisting because the hose twists one way at the top of the 8, and the opposite way at the bottom.

or coil in a circle and give a twist each loop to undo the "twist".  That's how I was taught to coil long electric cables.

my4mainecoons said:   
thx said:   Very good price for the 75' hose. These are the best.

or coil in a circle and give a twist each loop to undo the "twist".  That's how I was taught to coil long electric cables.

haven't thought of either of these, but great ideas. I'm more likely to use them with extension cords, thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017