This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

San Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water, 33.8-ounce plastic bottles (Pack of 12) $15.25 at amazon.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

San Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water, 33.8-ounce plastic bottles (Pack of 12) $15.25 at amazon.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

San Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water, 33.8-ounce plastic bottles (Pack of 12)
$15.25
https://www.amazon.com/San-Pellegrino-Sparkling-Natural-33-8-ounce/dp/B003Q4TVKW

• 33.8-ounce/1 Liter plastic bottle is the ideal size for sharing with friends
  • Convenient 12-Pack; Great to keep on-hand for everyday dining occasions
  • Imported from Italy & embraces the Italian way of living; its taste is clean and refreshing with medium-size bubbles
  • Naturally filtered by the Italian Alps during a 30-year underground journey; No artificial colors or flavors
  • The best bottled water for wines and food pairings; Perfect for cleansing the palate and amplifying subtle flavors

Member Summary

San Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water, 33.8-ounce plastic bottles (Pack of 12)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Compare San Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water, 33.8-ounce plastic bottles (Pack of 12) at: ebay, Google, FatWallet, Amazon
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in for 1. ship date 10/05/2016

great deal,love it .

Am I the only one whole also clipped the 20% off coupon and got this for $12 shipped? (it was $15 flat when I looked at it). Thanks OP!

I used the coupon also. I love this stuff.

coupon is hard to find. Search for the Pellegrino cans in lemon flavor. That coupon apparently applies to these bottles ONLY if you select Amazon as the seller. Yes, delivery will take about a month, but great price.

San Pellegrino limon cans 

Direct link to the coupons:
Pellegrino coupon

Great deal. 20% coupon popped up making the total $12 plus tax and regulatory fee (5 cent per bottle deposit charge). Still a sweet deal - thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017