Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Tide 92oz or 100oz Laundry detergent 
$8.98 in-store
http://www.lowes.com/pl/SAVE-on-tide/4294726927 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Free shipping on orders of $49 or more.

seawolf21 said:   Free shipping on orders of $49 or more.

This is an in-store deal. You put them in your cart and got free shipping for that price?

Was $12.98, looks like. Is this a big deal?

EradicateSpam said:   
seawolf21 said:   Free shipping on orders of $49 or more.

This is an in-store deal. You put them in your cart and got free shipping for that price?

Yes.  Parcel shipping is available and free once you order 6 bottles (to exceed the minimum free shipping threshold).

BrianGa said:   Was $12.98, looks like. Is this a big deal?
  I have to agree with this... I don't think it's that big of a deal. For those who live near a Kroger, they are doing $5 off 5 items.  Plus a digital coupon, comes out to $3.50 for 50 oz when you buy 5 qualified items, I don't think it's that hard to get 5 items.  Could be slicker if you can get a cashier to take off a printed coupon as well

bargainhunter3 said:   
BrianGa said:   Was $12.98, looks like. Is this a big deal?
  I have to agree with this... I don't think it's that big of a deal. For those who live near a Kroger, they are doing $5 off 5 items.  Plus a digital coupon, comes out to $3.50 for 50 oz when you buy 5 qualified items, I don't think it's that hard to get 5 items.  Could be slicker if you can get a cashier to take off a printed coupon as well

Good price when factoring in you don't have to leave the house for it.

If compared to Costco's price (with Costco instant discount), is Lowe's sale price still a better deal?

Don't forget 4.5% Cashback from Ebates

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017