http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832205143

Promo Code: LABORPCDD16

Member Summary

Bioshock Triple Pack
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite are among some of my favorite games of all time.

Bioshock 2 was kind of garbage but I still have a soft spot for it. 

Pretty good deal. Remastered Bioshock 1 & 2 come out in two weeks, free for all owners of original versions (which these are).

great deal ,love it

Slider said:   Pretty good deal. Remastered Bioshock 1 & 2 come out in two weeks, free for all owners of original versions (which these are).
  Was just going to say this. Only on Steam though, I think.

Thanks for the code.

eatingmysoup said:   
Slider said:   Pretty good deal. Remastered Bioshock 1 & 2 come out in two weeks, free for all owners of original versions (which these are).
  Was just going to say this. Only on Steam though, I think.

Good thing this deal is for a Steam key

Any more details on the "remastered" versions? Can't imagine what they will remaster on fairly new  games. Windows version updates? Any links on the details? Thanks.

First 14 mins video
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/watch-bioshock-remasters-first-...

Wikipedia Page
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BioShock:_The_Collection

The remastered versions of the first two BioShock games will be made freely available as upgrades for those who purchased the Windows editions.

Thanks OP! Never played Bioshock before, will have to try them out, especially with remasters coming.

If you haven't played any Bioshock by now ....shame on you !  

Seriously though , everyone should play  atleast  one of the three in their lifetime !

Great price btw , usually Infinite is this price alone ; getting the upcoming upgrade for free an added bonus!

Bioshock 2 was probably my fav , but many will say otherwise . Bioshock 2 just had a different element to it than 1 and I did not care for 2 at first , but once you get "used" to it it grows on ya ; and much better than Infinite imo (Infinite strayed to much from the first two , not in story but all around content and game play . To each his own though .

I think once you've played through all three (or done them multiple times) its easier to see the differance's and appreciate the whole series and different elements of each .

Oh, this is the best game! The concepts, sceneries, oh, I am gushing over it. BUT, this remastered thing. What format is going to have the remastering?

I have the hard copies of the games, but am thinking of getting the steam versions. Will they be remastered?     I thought I'd buy them from steam and next year or something, download them when I have a nice working steam system.

Sound good?  (Because I   just sorta made that up. I hope it works)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017