This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 256GB SATA III 3-D Vertical Internal Solid State Drive $114.99 at ebay.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 256GB SATA III 3-D Vertical Internal Solid State Drive $114.99 at ebay.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 256GB SATA III 3-D Vertical Internal Solid State Drive
$114.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAMSUNG-850-PRO-2-5-256GB-SATA-III-3-D-Vertical-Internal-Solid-State-Drive-SSD-/301380761503

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I find these "on eBay " posts missing key info - i.e. the SELLER. This is sold by Newegg, who for some reason sells items sometimes on eBay cheaper than on their own site. Makes sense, costs more to sell on eBay, so why not?

EradicateSpam said:   I find these "on eBay " posts missing key info - i.e. the SELLER. This is sold by Newegg, who for some reason sells items sometimes on eBay cheaper than on their own site. Makes sense, costs more to sell on eBay, so why not?
  Yes, and you cannot leave or see feedback on eBay for those Newegg items. Every regular seller has feedback ratings, but for whatever reason, eBay carves out exceptions for some particular businesses. No way of knowing if it's a batch with defects, that Newegg wants to get rid of without incurring feedback issues.
I simply wouldn't trust this type of 'sale'. To each his own.

canoeguy1 said:   
Yes, and you cannot leave or see feedback on eBay for those Newegg items. Every regular seller has feedback ratings, but for whatever reason, eBay carves out exceptions for some particular businesses. No way of knowing if it's a batch with defects, that Newegg wants to get rid of without incurring feedback issues.

Not true, you can leave feedback for Newegg.

VirtuaL said:   
canoeguy1 said:   
Yes, and you cannot leave or see feedback on eBay for those Newegg items. Every regular seller has feedback ratings, but for whatever reason, eBay carves out exceptions for some particular businesses. No way of knowing if it's a batch with defects, that Newegg wants to get rid of without incurring feedback issues.

Not true, you can leave feedback for Newegg. 

Incorrect. You got fooled by the product feedback rating that eBay sticks up top to make it look legit.
You can leave feedback on the PRODUCT, in general, not this transaction, and not Newegg itself. If you look at this example, there are 22 feedback ratings, and only 2 of them are newer than 2 months. One of those is clearly a fake review.
Yet Newegg has sold 2500+ of these drives in this batch. No feedback from all those transactions.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017