• Search this Topic »
Voting History
​LG Watch Urbane $99.99 at verizonwireless.com + FS

Price drops in cart

Member Summary

urbane (123.29kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Original LG R was great, looking forward to this one. Thanks OP! Green!

Verizon wireless had the LG Urbane Android watch for $99 (regularly $299). This is the first
generation version. It shows $299 and when you add to the cart it changes to $99.

Watch seems to have good reviews. Maybe someone else can comment on that.

I'm wearing one now. It's worked pretty well for me. Only downside is the lack of an ambient light sensor. I can wear it all day with the screen on without the battery dying (but you obviously have to charge it each night). For $100, I think it's a great deal.

Video on LG site shows ZERO smart capabilities...https://youtu.be/tsKv8f9TBJ8

Why have a video that doesn't show the capabilities?

While doing research, deal expired...

Buy first, evaluate later.

Snagged one ... now what is this used for??? 

Not expired; I was able to add to cart and see price drop to $99.99. I didn't complete checkout though as I already have a Huawei Watch.

Shows OOS now.

It's out of stock.

EDIT to post:  I just called Verizon and was able to get the watch.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016