• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Exclusively for Prime Members, Amazon is offering a KIND Sample Box plus a $10 Credit for Future KIND Purchases for $9.99Shipping is free. One week after your product ships, you'll get an email with instructions on how to use your promotional credit.

If you are interested in Amazon Prime, click here to get a free 30-day trial. Benefits include free 2-day shipping on millions of items, exclusive discounts, Amazon Prime video streaming, unlimited music, unlimited photo storage, & more. Students can get a free 6-month trial here as well

Staff Note: Our headquarters stocks these bars and they're delicious. There are a ton of flavors and types to choose from but all of them make snacking a little bit healthier. I feel good about eating them. The Blueberry, Cashew, and Vanilla bars are my favorite!

Includes:

• 1.4oz KIND Dark Chocolate Bar (Almond Mint)
  • 1.4oz KIND Honey Roasted Nuts & Sea Salt
  • 1.4oz KIND Caramel Almond and Sea Salt Bar
  • 1.2oz KIND Healthy Grains Granola Bar (Dark Chocolate Chunk)
  • 1.2oz KIND Healthy Grains Granola Bar (Popped Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt)
  • 1.8oz KIND Breakfast Bar (Blueberry Almond)
  • 1.8oz KIND Breakfast Bar (Peanut Butter)
  • 1.6oz STRONG&KIND Protein Bar (Roasted Jalapeno Savory Snack)
  • 1.2oz Pressed by KIND Fruit Bar (Mango Apple Chia)
  • 1.2oz Pressed by KIND Fruit Bar (Cherry Apple Chia)
  • 6.5oz KIND Popped Snack Bites (Salted Caramel)

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Whoa, this deal is awesome! Less than $1 for each item and then you get $9.99 towards more items. Their other items are about $1 each so this nets about 20 KIND bars/snacks for 50 cents each!

rated:
Awesome deal! Great for evryone!

rated:
Currently unavailable... I liked their jerky promo last time.

rated:
That ran out quick.

rated:
Can anyone give me a link to the KIND Bar Sample Box info page, not the link above (which is the ordering page) but the page which lists the qualifying Kind Bars that you can use the credit for? The Benefits Confirmation email that they sent has a link not to the KIND Bar Sample Box page but to the Sparkling Soda Sample Box. I sent an email to their customer service and got a reply from someone who didn't really bother to read my email. Then I spoke on the phone to a rep who seems to know nothing about it, but did say she would email me back (though I'm not really confident of getting a reply that solves my problem).

rated:
Did anyone get the $10 credit? I have not.

rated:
jschuman said:   Did anyone get the $10 credit? I have not.
  I tested it out a couple days later and verified the credit was there, but have not yet purchased any more KIND bars to use it.  I don't remember actually getting an email with instructions.

rated:
I just tried ordering another Kind Box and it does show a 9.99 Credit. Does have to be used before December 31, 2016
Items: $13.62
Shipping & handling: $0.00
KIND Box Credit: -$9.99
Subscribe & Save: -$0.68
Total before tax: $2.95
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
Total: $2.95

Ordered this:
https://www.amazon.com/KIND-Spices-Variety-Gluten-Ounce/dp/B00HF...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016