• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Member Summary

Xbox (158.68kB)
Thanks Xenocrates
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Free game options:

Watch Dogs
The Crew
Just Dance 2016
Just Dance: Disney Party 2

$20-30 games, Microsoft Store gift card is worth ~$40 if you resell it, so effectively you're getting it for about $50-60 off.

Looks like it's back in stock.

Is this a good deal or should I wait for black Friday?

eviltuna said:   Is this a good deal or should I wait for black Friday?
  Well this is a good deal now, considering the new system just came out.  However, if you can wait, then Black Friday will most likely have the best deals of the year on consoles. Chances are it will look similar to this deal but maybe add an extra controller or a year of Live Gold membership.  That and their will most likely be a bundle or two that has a newer game included.

There will be an occasional deal better than Black Friday, but they are uncommon and you will know them by the large amount of comments in the post about them usually. They also go really quick generally.

Considering that a 4K player is more expensive, and this Xbox S is also a 4K player its a good deal. Add the free game and $50.00 credit, I am not waiting for Black Friday. If you don't have a 4K TV, you may want to wait.

Pulled the trigger. Figure that, after cashback and selling off the gift card and games, it'll net out a bit over $200.

Its almost the same deal everywhere.

I bought one from Frys. Just the bundle but with no sales tax. So essentially paid a total of $300. I need a second controller and so looks like I will return it to Frys because other places are also having similar deals.

Frys : sales tax off .. so total comes to $300.

Microsoft Store: Total is around $328 including sales tax. Gives you the $50 + 10% off controller. They have wireless controllers for $50 which you can buy with the gift card. You get the game for free.

WalMart: $328 including taxes. But their bundle gives you a free xbox one wireless controller (definitely $50). Also you get the game NBA 2K and a free movie.

Best Buy: $328 including taxes. But you get $30 off a controller. So deal not better than Frys as such but close.

WalMart does not have it available in its store mostly, so you need to wait for it to be shipped. Frys, you can get it same day from the store though. Any other comparable or better deals ?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016