This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Six Flags 3rd Annual Flash Sale! Season Passes from $50

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Six Flags has up to 71% Off Season Passes (Free for the Rest of 2016 + Free Parking, Various Locations), from $50. Ends 9/5.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Note: Members can visit during 2016 too, but admission isn't free

Is that some kind of typo?

Use it for admission to both Fright Fest and Holiday in the Park!
Note: Members can visit during 2016 too, but admission isn't free ----- What is Fright Fest and Holiday in the Park? Thanks!

It's for for 2017 Season Pass, and you get the rest of 2016 as a bonus (and free parking for 2016 & 2017, too).

"We guarantee there will never be a better time to buy!"

ahcool said:   Note: Members can visit during 2016 too, but admission isn't free

I think they are referring to the Flash Sale pass vs the Monthly Membeship.

At Magic Mtn FP is $75 for the rest of '16 and all of '17, Membership is $6.25/mo so you will be paying for each month? 

Wondering which days are these "Special days when you can bring a friend free". Does anyone know?

ernie334 said:   Wondering which days are these "Special days when you can bring a friend free". Does anyone know?
  Bring a Friend Free
1.    Select Sundays – valid January 31 or February 282.    Bring a Friend Free Weekdays, April 4-May 13 (one coupon, Passholders must choose one date within the time period to visit)3.    Bring a Friend Free Mother's Day, May 8 or Father’s Day, June 19 (Passholders will receive one coupon for choice of one date)4.    Bring a Friend Free, Mon-Thurs, May 31 – June 16  (one coupon, Passholders must choose one date within the time period to visit)5.    Bring a Friend Free Weekdays August 8-26 (one coupon, Passholders must choose one date within the time period to visit)6.    Bring a Friend for Free Monday, October 3 or Wednesday, October 12 (one coupon, Passholders must choose one date to visit)              Bring a Friend (Discounted Admission)
1.    Bring a Friend for Half Price – valid only once in January2.    Bring a Friend for Half Price – valid only once in February3.    Bring a Friend for Half Price – valid only once in March4.    Bring a Friend for Half Price – valid only once in April 5.    Bring a Friend for Half Price – valid only once in May6.    Bring a Friend for Half Price – valid only once in June7.    Bring a Friend to Hurricane Harbor for $25 in May & June (Passholders get one coupon each month)8.    Bring a Friend for $14.99 Weekdays July 25-August 129.    Bring a Friend for Half Price (Passholders get one coupon each month – July, August, September)10.  Bring a Friend to Hurricane Harbor for $25 (Passholders get one coupon each month – July, August, September)

six flags said: PLEASE NOTE: To receive this incredible offer you must buy during our Flash Sale. To get the free upgrade to Gold level, free parking, free White Water and free bonus Holiday in the Park ticket you must pick up your new Season Passes or Membership cards at the park by September 25, 2016.
Does the above require paying for admission Or parking to pick up the tickets?

This is a great question. Anybody know?

When you pick up the tickets you do not pay for the parking. At the gate, bring with you the print out of the online invoice and you can park for free. At least, this was happend to me last year at Magic Mountain , CA

Fright Fest is FUN!! Kids and adults can get dressed up. Employees are dressed up and walk around the park taking on the character they are dressed as. There are fog machines going, scary music. It's more fun than Halloween! 
I've never done Holiday in the Park, but I'd assume it's the same idea. 

ahcool said:   Note: Members can visit during 2016 too, but admission isn't free

"Members" are people who pay a monthly fee, which you can cancel anytime, for most of the same benefits as Season Pass holders.  If you get a Season Pass ($63 for Great America - Chicago), you get free admission to 2016 regular + 2016 Fright Fest + 2017 regular + 2017 Fright Fest.

eswarjj said:   
six flags said: PLEASE NOTE: To receive this incredible offer you must buy during our Flash Sale. To get the free upgrade to Gold level, free parking, free White Water and free bonus Holiday in the Park ticket you must pick up your new Season Passes or Membership cards at the park by September 25, 2016.

Purchased and activated my pass today in NJ.  You print your voucher at home and let the parking attendant scan it.  No payment required for parking.

Afterwards, you redeem your voucher for a pass in one of two ways. If you have concerns with biometric collection (eg fingerprint scan), you can go to the season pass office before the ticket gates and get a photo season pass.  If you otherwise don't care, go directly to ticket gate, scan voucher.  Attendant will give you a pass which you will then scan your finger to tie that pass to you.  If you choose this route you can then add this pass to smartphone app and don't even need to bring the pass with you as long as your bring your phone and scanned finger.  If you opt for photo pass, you will not be able to add to app.

This is a smoking hot deal....

I just took my daughter to Six Flags Great Adventure, NJ this past Wednesday and paid $123.85 for ONE DAY admission for both of us and parking. Took me an hour to find a promo code for that price. I could have had the rest of this year and next!

seawolf21 said:   
eswarjj said:   

Purchased and activated my pass today in NJ.  You print your voucher at home and let the parking attendant scan it.  No payment required for parking.

Afterwards, you redeem your voucher for a pass in one of two ways. If you have concerns with biometric collection (eg fingerprint scan), you can go to the season pass office before the ticket gates and get a photo season pass.  If you otherwise don't care, go directly to ticket gate, scan voucher.  Attendant will give you a pass which you will then scan your finger to tie that pass to you.  If you choose this route you can then add this pass to smartphone app and don't even need to bring the pass with you as long as your bring your phone and scanned finger.  If you opt for photo pass, you will not be able to add to app.

delete

In for season passes and dining passes for my family of five.

We live about two hours from Six Flags Over GA, so we won't be going every day, or even every weekend, but my daughter has been twice in the last two years, and paid over $50 for admission each time, she was planning on going next weekend as well. With Parking included the season pass isn't a bad deal if you go just once. I have been meaning to take the family to the Fright Fest for the last couple of years, I have had friends rave about how much fun their family had (and these are families with older teenagers like mine). So one weekend this month, one weekend in late October (wonderful weather in Atlanta in late October), and a couple of visits next Spring would make this an absolute steal. The dining pass (I think we will go with the deluxe), for that many visits is also a deal.

We are typically the pack lunch in a cooler and go to the car to eat over the over priced park fare, but that is kind of a buzz kill having to leave the park and come back. The dinning pass is perfect for us, let the teenagers go do their thing, mom and myself do out thing, and we all meet back up at one of the restaurants to eat dinner together and a couple more hours of family fun before leaving. The free soft drink refills are incredible, the last time my daughter was there she was paying nearly $5 per drink.

I have tried 2 days to buy the pass without luck. When I click the "Buy Now" button, it does not go any further but pops up  a blue button on the right side "Help and support" to email them for problem. All different browsers and my phone have the same issue. Any help?

i have photo pass from 2 years ago they just keep updating 
can i get the other one instead 

I got mine last year for $65 https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1465350 with free gold upgrade.

For the free upgrade, I had to pick up my ticket in four days after the purchase. I took a 2 hours trip to the park just to pick up a ticket.)

But it was worth it.

In my two visit, I saved $20 parking each time. On my second visit, they let me bring two friends in for free. It was an one-time offer. We would have paid like $250 without my seasonal pass.

And of course I saved my own admission.

Grabbed 3 (me, wife, son). Added the dining pass to my son's card, so whichever of us takes him can use it for a lunch/snack/dinner.  Total cost was about $270.  We're about a 20-25 minutes drive from the park.

Went today.  Parking at Great America (Chicago) is $25, so saved that immediately. Got a chicken strips/fries basket for lunch for free (would have cost $11.99) and a free ice cream snack (would have cost $6). So we're saving already. Plus it includes free admission to Hurricane Harbor (water park), might use that in a few days as well, plus a lot next summer I imagine.

Plus Fright Fest is coming soon!

Good deal!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017